What's the one Movie you Can't Watch because of all the Hype around it?

What's the one Movie you Can't Watch because of all the Hype around it?What's the one Movie you Can't Watch because of all the Hype around it?
What's the one Movie you Can't Watch because of all the Hype around it?These are just the most recent examples of over-hyped movies in my mind. Although the one movie I've refused to watch for most of my life is... The Godfather. I've heard way too much about it and probably know just as much as I would if I actually watched it. Followed closely by the Rambo movies and Apocalypse Now.

What movie do you refuse to watch because of all the Hype around it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The newest wolverine lol
    Just meh. Heard it was good
    But you hear so much about the story and all

Meh still didnMt see it
    Thor Ragnarok was super fun lol
    The hulk in it was a nice edition

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Most superhero movies

0|1
    0|0
  • I refused to watch Shawshank Redemption for a long time because of the hype. I finally watched it, and to no surprise, it wasn't all that great, while being praised as the best movie ever made. I've learned from that not to listen to the hype.

0|1
    0|0
    • Obviously. Everyone knows that ROCKY is the best movie ever made.

• I won’t watch any of those superhero movies, or Star Wars ones... I just can’t. I don’t even watch shows with a lot of hype like breaking bad or those zombie ones that everyone watches right now.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never seen Titanic. It was all the rage when it came out and I just didn't care to see it, now its like a badge of honor. lol

0|1
    1|0
  • I didn't watched Avengers Civil War, never watched any Star Wars Movie, didn't watched 50 shades, did not watched Twilight, never watched Titanic. I watch what I want to watch and do not care about Hypes or Trends

0|1
    0|0
  • Any movie with Arnold shwartzinager, the guy that looks like the first guy (but w/ diff race), and finally Nicholas Cage

0|1
    0|0
  • It was j. Cameron 's Titanic. ... Ijust couldn. t...

0|1
    0|0
  • Lord of the rings :/

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Why would you refuse to watch something due to hype? is this some kind of badge of honour for contrarians?

0|0
    0|0
  • Justice League!

0|1
    0|0
  • Iron man

0|1
    0|0
  • 50 shades of grey

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes