What's the one Movie you Can't Watch because of all the Hype around it?

What's the one Movie you Can't Watch because of all the Hype around it?What's the one Movie you Can't Watch because of all the Hype around it?
What's the one Movie you Can't Watch because of all the Hype around it?These are just the most recent examples of over-hyped movies in my mind. Although the one movie I've refused to watch for most of my life is... The Godfather. I've heard way too much about it and probably know just as much as I would if I actually watched it. Followed closely by the Rambo movies and Apocalypse Now.

What movie do you refuse to watch because of all the Hype around it?

95

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The newest wolverine lol
    Just meh. Heard it was good
    But you hear so much about the story and all

Meh still didnMt see it
    Thor Ragnarok was super fun lol
    The hulk in it was a nice edition

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE