On choices 3 ,4 and 7, which feat is most likely to be duplicated? I think #3 is but barely. #7 has earliest chance to be duplicated but I doubt a player will score 100 points in an NBA game again.
- Clemson is 0-59 vs Tar Heels all-time at Chapel Hill in men's basketball
- #16 seeds are 0-132 vs #1 seeds in men's basketball tournament all-time
- The Cincinati Bengals have tied 3 games in the last 10 years
- The Buffalo Bills lost 4 straight Super Bowls in the early 1990s
- The San Diego Padres have never pitched a no-hitter in their 49 year history
- No Canadian based franchise team has won the Stanley Cup since 1993
- Wilt Chamberlain scored 100 points in an NBA game on March 2nd 1962