Could the top 5 women in the WNBA beat the worst 5 men in the NBA?

Could the top 5 women in the WNBA beat the worst 5 men in the NBA?
  • Yes, they could
    Vote A
  • No, they couldn't
    Vote B
  • They probably couldn't even beat the worst 5 guys in Division 1 college basketball
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
lol @ the results. People are actually delusional enough to think the WNBA players would even have a chance. Just lol

Who
Wants
MHO
?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell no. The worst NBA player would *probably* be the greatest player ever in the history of the WNBA. The difference in physical size, speed, strength, vertical leap would trump any difference in skill. Basketball is unlike sports like tennis where the the racket, court, and net serve to distance the physicality of the players. If you've ever watched an WNBA game you will notice the distinct difference in physical attributes versus NBA players. Male NBA players would bowl over their WNBA counterparts.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• No way, they would foul out on size difference alone. The ball is heavier in nba the women would barely be able to hold the ball while the nba players could palm it and hold it over the ladies' heads while laughing at them.

0|1
    0|0
  • How is this sexual behaviour?

0|1
    0|0
  • No way.

0|1
    0|0
  • Unless their male hynenas.

0|1
    0|0
  • the future is female fool

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes they definitely can!

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree. They can if all the NBA players break their legs and have to forfeit

• Yes. I agree with your statement.

• I'm afraid not. They probably couldn't beat a junior high school team.

1|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• The bar to get to play in NBA is absolutely massively high. The sheer difference in athleticism and size simply because of biology would pretty much make sure the WNBA players would lose. The worst guys in NBA can go to European or Asian leagues and dominate.

0|2
    0|0
    • Yeah. Look at all the guys voting "yeah, they could". They're either trolling or just really ignorant. The only way the women would win is if all the NBA players broke their legs and had to forfeit. The NBA players would easily win by 100 points or more

• No, absolutely not. Most good boys high school teams would beat the top 5 WNBA players. But it's just an academic exercise to speculate about such things. It's simply not fair to match up men vs. women in sports like basketball. The physical capabilities are too different.

0|1
    0|0
  • Top female athletes couldn't even beat teenage male athletes.
    www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...C-Dallas-U-15-boys.html

0|1
    0|0
  • If you voted YES, you have no idea how good the worst players in the NBA are.

0|2
    0|0
    • Can't believe so many people are delusional enough to think the women would even have a chance

• Yeah, they can. They'll need a good strategy and teamwork though.

0|1
    0|0
    • LOL and a lot of testosterone

• Show All
    • You seem delusional considering that, only physical ability is important in basketball.

• What?

• Probably not. National soccer and tennis teams compete with high-school boys, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't last against the best of the best

0|1
    0|0
  • How the heck, we would know if they can? As they never played each other before.

Only a game or two can tell us

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, it's just like that argument that the the best college team could take on the worst NBA team which is bs

0|1
    0|0
  • No, they wouldn't stand a chance. Serena Williams and Venus Williams were beaten by a man ranked outside the top 100 when they were at their prime.

0|1
    0|0
  • they could be playing to 21, spot the wnba player 20 and a good boys high school player would beat them

0|1
    0|0
  • The requirements to get into the NBA are astronomically high. The WNBA wouldn't stand a fuckin chance XD

0|1
    0|0
  • I believe... in a way, that is... Girls are more agile than men. (But that's just an opinion)

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah they could
    Why do people underestimate women sm?😶

0|1
    0|0
  • Not to be bias but they might cause some upsets but the guys will finish them off with ease

0|1
    0|0
  • They probably couldn't even beat the worst 5 guys in Division 1 college basketball

0|1
    0|0

0|1
    0|0
  • purely depends on race, not gender.

black athletes are superior to whites

0|1
    0|1
  • They're probably better to be honest.

0|1
    0|0
    • The WNBA players better than the NBA players?

• Show All
    • What?

• Best WNBA > Worst NBA players =/= WNBA Players = NBA players as a whole.

• Not even if the men showed up drunk.

0|1
    0|0
  • No they couldn't at all LOL

0|1
    0|0
  • No, they couldn't

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, they could

0|1
    0|0
  • i really dont know

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|1
    0|0
  • They wouldn't beat a decent male high school side.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes