I do t have cable - suggestions:?

I live with my boyfriend. We own our vehicles and our house, but we d ont buy cable each month. Instead we buy Netflix, Hulu, and eventual sling tv I think is what it's called (30 channels of tv online for like 45 dollars a month - much cheaper than cable/dush/or direct) but I'm drastically running out of shoes and things to watch. I need suggestions. I've watched a lot so I won't list them so sore it all out but I'm not even touching OITNB. I just have no desire or interest in thst show, I could care less - really. Thanks!

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Anime is not a bad suggestion. Even if you don't like it, there's always at least one show that you can like. Kissanime is a good site for free anime, but Netflix has a few good shows. Whether you like action or drama or comedy.

Free trials are great. You can get a free trial of Amazon Prime for new content, as well as a free trial of HBO Now (Game of Thrones is amazing)

Stranger Things is fantastic on Netflix. Hard to suggest without knowing preferences, but yeah, streaming is cool.

• I also have Amazon prime but forget all the time to check out their shows etc. I like the show beauty and the beast a lot. Freakish on hulu is great, horror movies - good ones - ones that actually frighten someone are good. Robin Williams is my go to favorite and my idol.

• For anime I don't watch many but I love and finally watched all of Inuyasha, working on bkeach, eventually Naruto then probably baryto. Watching parasyte with my boyfriend now - he's rewatcging it for over the 5th time. Watching archer with him also new to us both. We have have watched all available Rick n morty and all of gravity falls I believe. I watched all of antm but hated the last 3 seasons on hulu most of law and order svu all of nurse Jackie 3 times. All of the black mirror twice.

• Oh wow, nice. Can't go wrong with Disney movies. Inuyasha was great, look for "The Final Chapters" on kissanime, it finishes off the series--kinda bitter sweet. I like Fairy Tail, and Death Note was good, SAO is love or hate, I liked the 1st half a lot. American Horror Story has some good seasons. Other adult swim shows are fun, Aqua Teen, Robot Chicken, Harvey Birdman. I don't know I watch a lot of random stuff myself lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Hawaii five-O on Netflix
    9-1-1: Hulu
    This is us: Hulu
    The resident: Hulu
    The good doctor: HulU
    The fosters: Netflix
    The good place: Netflix

What Guys Said 7

• Do you guys have a roku? I mean with the apps on there and every thing you guys shouldn't run out. I watch youtube half the time the other is either crunchie roll or Netflix

• Watch anime series like death note , Naruto , dragon ball..

• U dont really need cable... i dont evn watch it when i have torrents!

• Install kodi application

• Hard to explain on here but google it and you'll
      Imagine everything related to media this app can provide after downloading the correct addons.. netflix is practically not comparable.. especially the Canadian netflix if you're in Canada

• Not cheeper than being a pirate

• have you ever heard of torrents?

• Nope, what is it?

• oh my god really? LOLOLOLOLOL google tixati and download the program, it's the best tor**** client. Then go to 'thepiratebay. org' and search what show you want. There are probably a million youtube tutorials if you get confused, just make sure you have hard drive space because you have just opened the floodgates to unlimited media. You can burn your shows onto DVD's if your oldschool but most people just watch on computer or plug laptop into tv via hdmi cable

• years... get fire stick with. Kodi

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!