Any suggestions on a show I could binge watch in just a few days?

I'm having a free trial on Netflix and it ends on February 2nd. I've already watched everything I planned to, when getting the free trial, but I still have a few days left and thought I could use those to binge watch something good. I don't want to start a series and not have enough time to watch it all the way through.

So especially you who know more of what Netflix has to offer, hit me with a suggestion on a series I could watch in a few days. No genre requirements or anything. Just something that is reasonably short and has a good plot. I basically have three days on which I could just binge the whole day and a few work days where I can't watch that much.

Thanks in advance!

1238

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I don't have a recommendation for you but, I know an app where you can get any TV show (including Netflix/latest movies for free in HD.
    The names Terrarium TV. You won't find it on the Playstore or AppStore (not sure whether it's available on Apple) so, you'll have to Google find it.

• That has to be illegal. In that case, not interested.

• My bottom line is, if it's illegal, I'm not interested in it. I pay for content I watch, and that's it. No convincing me otherwise.

• Well, I just posted my opinion. It's always upto you to take it or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try the black mirror. I think that should be really good in this scenario. Has 4 seasons with 3-4 episodes each. Each episode has a different concept and is not connected to each other in anyway. You should be able to enjoy a good show.

• Thanks, but I've seen it already. 😊

• Looks like you have seen a lot already. There is this Animation series that recently started, just one of the episodes have been aired. - Godzilla , monster world. Guess you could try that.