The average gamer is 35 years old. How do you feel about your significant other gaming?

The average gamer is 35 years old. How do you feel your significant other gaming?

Since the average gamers are adults, how do you feel about your significant other gaming?

http://www.theesa.com/article/2017-essential-facts-computer-video-game-industry/

would you hate it if your bf/gf or husband/wife was gaming?

196

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care as long as he doesn't make gaming a bad addiction. I'm a gamer myself and I love gaming with my boyfriend. It's fun and a great way to spend time together. Looking out after eachother in Call of Duty, 1v1 in Overwatch together, Dead Island questing together, lol. You're never too old to game. I can't wait to retire. I just wanna play games outside at the beach lol.

• At the beach?
      Yes that sounds perfect! :(

Most Helpful Guy

• 35 years old?

all those squeekers on cod calling me the N word are 35? lol