The average gamer is 35 years old. How do you feel about your significant other gaming?

The average gamer is 35 years old. How do you feel your significant other gaming?

Since the average gamers are adults, how do you feel about your significant other gaming?

http://www.theesa.com/article/2017-essential-facts-computer-video-game-industry/

would you hate it if your bf/gf or husband/wife was gaming?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care as long as he doesn't make gaming a bad addiction. I'm a gamer myself and I love gaming with my boyfriend. It's fun and a great way to spend time together. Looking out after eachother in Call of Duty, 1v1 in Overwatch together, Dead Island questing together, lol. You're never too old to game. I can't wait to retire. I just wanna play games outside at the beach lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • At the beach?
      Yes that sounds perfect! :(

Most Helpful Guy

• 35 years old?

all those squeekers on cod calling me the N word are 35? lol

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• I find it cute as hell especially when they get all worked up about it even a little sexy. Its perfect cause i really love sitting and watching people game as I don't game myself at all. As long as he still got time for me and responsibilities im all for it :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Ahaha my boyfriend is 34 and he sometimes plays games with friends. I don't mind. I see it as a cute way to hang out. He doesn't think I like it so he never plays when I visit, but I actually sometimes play with my bro and I get pretty crazy about it 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm cool with him gaming, mostly because I'm a gamer myself and it's given us something to talk about and do together. As long as it doesn't eat into time we spend together, without distractions, then it's fine. I suppose how much I like it depends on the type of game they play too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind that my man plays as long as it doesn't interfere with us spending some time together. But I'm glad my man does because it gives him and my teenage son who lost his dad something to connect with. Just because you're an adult doesn't mean you give up the things in life that you were passionate about growing up. You just learn to prioritize it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately, I'm the gamer among us and he's not really into it but I don't mind at all. I know I can always make him try 😁
    And he doesn't mind that I love gaming

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t care as long as they were too attached and we didn’t fight because of it. I think an hour or two is fine but once we have kids I don’t think we can play

0|0
    0|0
  • I would let them play video games, but not to excess. Its the kind of thing that someone can actually get addicted to.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend and I both game. It works fine. We play some of the same games too. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't be bothered by it, because I game too.
    I don't plan to give it up anytime soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine with him being a gamer, I am too so it doesn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Awesome! If my SO actually was my SO, we'd be gaming together. Well, we're still gaming together, even if this person isn't my SO.

0|0
    0|0
    • So u have somebody or u dont?

• Show All
    • Because she is my aromantic best friend.

• Ohh hmmm

• Guy gamers are the best, one of them won my heart ♥️

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind the person being a gamer as long as he knows when to quit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly wouldn’t care as long as they let me play too!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • i game so i don't care.

0|1
    0|0
  • I know men older than that who are gamers.

2|0
    0|0
  • I game so I don't mind lol

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is a gamer. He plays way too much, I can even say at this point it's an addiction. It often sucks but I got used to it.
    I love him, I just don't really wait for him to do things.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• If that's just the average, then their might be some mighty old players out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she beats me then she's on the curb. Other then that I'm all for it

0|0
    1|0
  • To me, a gamer as a gf/wife is a plus to the relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Huh ! 35 ? Is not it too old? I thought it was about 20 or maximum 25

0|0
    1|0
  • Yay I'm average 😒