Which French movies are your favorites?

Which French movies are your favorites?
Amélie, I like to look for things that no one else catches

Which French movies are your favorites?Intouchables, it is really heart touching especially when they are based on true stories

Which French movies are your favorites?Blind date, not watched yet but I read the story and it's really sweet, so I'm going to watch it

I like many more French movies and I watch them in original language if I can, I really like the pronunciation! 🇫🇷

Please tell me about your fav French movies too and I will watch them, merci beaucoup 💋

3|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Amelie was amazing!

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Amélie was good, but it's a long while since I saw it. I remember our French teacher made us watch Tais-Toi. That one was okay as well. My favourite french movie is one I cannot for the life of me, remember the name of. It was about a women who sang, and the journey of how she prospered in that career. Another good French one that I cannot remember the name of, was about two people's troubles with romance, and that it had good music.

Yeah, sorry that I don't have their names.. 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a couple on my "to-watch" list but I have yet to actually watch one. I've started watching foreign films more recently but so far they've all been Asian thrillers and romance movies

1|0
    0|0
    • Asian thrillers 'o' I don't know many, are there nice ones? I've always thought the western ones are more interesting, at least the recent ones like "Murder on the orient express" that I wanted to see but friends made me skip, also "The commuter" is in cinema now and (hopefully) we're going to watch it this weekend, please let me know your list also wit romance please 🙏

• Show All
    • Whoops Lady Vendetta is the Italian name ^^'

• I heard the American OldBoy is... not so good lol. I don't think you're missing much

If you're looking for tears, I'd watch Always or A Moment to Remember. Those hit you right where it hurts

• L'amour est un crime parfait.
    La haine.
    Polisse.
    La vie d'adele.
    36 quai des orfevres.
    Les petits mouchoirs.
    Mesrine.
    Leon.
    Un prophete.
    De battre mon coeur s'est arreté.

1|0
    0|0
  • I not watch any of that. But I think if I get time I will definitely try any of these

1|0
    0|0
  • Nikita, le grand bleu, Léon, les films Angélique marquise des anges, Sissi, le pacte des loups, crying freeman... some oldies for fun like les films de Bourvil or Louis de Funès

1|0
    0|0
    • I only watched Leon from the list, I didn't imagine she is Natalie while watching!
      I want to check the others in the list, thank you for recommending ✌

• Show All
    • I will do my best ! ✌️

• 👍👌👍

• I didn't really like the first one, the second is one of our best movies ever but my favorite is Asterix Mission Cleopatre, i know every word of this movie !

1|0
    0|0
  • some animated film called Kirikou, at least i think it was french but it was a long time ago

1|0
    0|0
  • i can't speak francais so i have never watched them

0|0
    0|0
  • Queen Margot

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont watch any french film

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I’ve never watched French movies I tried to watch blue is the warmest colour but I got bored a couple minutes in and watched something else instead

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue is the warmest color is mine

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes