What is your favourite horror video game?

Calling all the horror gamers. What are some of your favourite games?

Or, if you don't like horror, but have played some, feel free to share whichever one (s) made a lasting impression on you.

942

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't play horror games too often.. So I don't have a ton of experience playing them.. But I've played some Amnesia and I think all of the Slender games.. The most recent horror game I've played is Slender: The Arrival.. I got kinda bored of that game to be honest 😂 It was hilarious watching my friend react to it though! I think I just handle horror games really well because I know it's just a game, so I don't let it get to me. Sure, the adrenaline rush here and there is a ton of fun to feel though!
    Me and my boyfriend have recently started playing this game called Uncanny Valley.. While it's not a "horror" game necessarily? It's still pretty creepy.. We both don't know *anything* about the game either! We got the game totally blind! So that's an entire element of suspense also! Which makes it pretty exciting! I've also been recommended to play "Doki doki literary club".. Or whatever it's called? Not sure on the name. But apparently it's some kinda horror game from what I've been told. Again, I'm going to play this game totally blind!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE