Do you ever think that a famous person is your soul mate?

I've thought this about one particular famous person and I wish I could meet them but I know its never gonna happen. So annoying haha
  • Yes
  • No

916

Most Helpful Guy

• I know the feeling, there is one YouTube vlogger who is absolutely perfect for me in every single way to what i perceive as the very core of her being. But we will never meet or interact as that is just not meant to be. I am not sad about it though although i'd obviously have loved it if instead of a popular vlogger she was a local girl i met at work. But i met more soulmates before one being very much like her so i am sure another amazing girl that like her or not like her will be my perfect girlfriend as obviously my soulmates are not going to be the same but highly compatible in different ways.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest I wondered with one particular celebrity in the past too because that person was like appearing everywhere I was not expecting, so many weird things... since then I met a special person that I am sure is more than my soul mate, but for the celebrity I still wonder if we met in a precedent life or something.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE