Do you ever think that a famous person is your soul mate?

I've thought this about one particular famous person and I wish I could meet them but I know its never gonna happen. So annoying haha
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I know the feeling, there is one YouTube vlogger who is absolutely perfect for me in every single way to what i perceive as the very core of her being. But we will never meet or interact as that is just not meant to be. I am not sad about it though although i'd obviously have loved it if instead of a popular vlogger she was a local girl i met at work. But i met more soulmates before one being very much like her so i am sure another amazing girl that like her or not like her will be my perfect girlfriend as obviously my soulmates are not going to be the same but highly compatible in different ways.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest I wondered with one particular celebrity in the past too because that person was like appearing everywhere I was not expecting, so many weird things... since then I met a special person that I am sure is more than my soul mate, but for the celebrity I still wonder if we met in a precedent life or something.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• i have felt i have a lot in common with some famous people and thought it would be good to have a beer with them and put the world to rights but never thought any to be a 'soulmate'. how could you know when what you see is just their public persona

1|0
    0|0
  • No, in fact from a revelation i had some days ago i am almost sure, if the revelation is indeed true, who my soulmate really is and what we would be if we hadn´t been separated in an event that occured countless eons ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, never really been that into celebs.

However; I once knew a girl that believed that so much that she was saving up to move to Ireland to "be with" this one singer. Never talked to him or anything, but she was obsessed with him.

Girl had some issues, if you ask me. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no, seeing a couple of a famous person's movies and interviews doesn't make him/her your soul mate besides there's no such thing called a 'soul mate' maybe it exists in some fairytales.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been really attracted to some famous people but I know it's just a fantasy and curiosity and what I imagined them to be I am probably far off lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the celebs are androids from a different planet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought that once, but not really anymore. I have a lot in common with them but probably not a soulmate as I understand it now

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably it's a hallucination that works on almost everybody because you always try to find him/her.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I wish that was the truth. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because that's stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. He is newGaGer

0|0
    0|0
  • A famous celebrity can be your soulmate because you don't know him. Just attractivity.
    There is no question of mythology fairytale or something. Probably yours exists somewhere. Soulmate is a concept not a science question. It is just a mutual perfect connection between 2 humans, after the free will make the rest or not. And it sad to see so many people, men thinking that all of this is a crap. Stop looking for is an opening for chaos. Go down to your Ego and looks around. Women are worried about how they look because of you. Men rate them like a dish. Yeah it is time to grow up and to be a true human. Respect women first and after maybe we can talk. And ladies stop to see men like messiah. So many women complain about her boyfriend... so many women want a perfect solution although the only answer is that her current boyfriend is just an assh*le and not her "soulmate". Look, just a famous actor and all panties are in fire. It is not the life, it is no love. I wish you deeper relationship (dont take it at the first degree xD).

0|0
    0|0
  • Who ever does needs to get back into reality. If you are over the age of 16 and still believe this then I don’t know what to say

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I don't know any famous people and what they are actually like, outside their public persona, so I haven't thought anyone would be my soul mate.

0|0
    0|0
  • So many times I thought that Channing Tatum was gonna be my husband one day

1|1
    0|0
  • Never. I have no idea what he would be like in real life, how can he be my soulmate

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Why dream about someone who has no idea who I am?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nick Bateman, he's my baby daddy, not soulmate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Michael Jackson is my soulmate ♥ or was :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Never thought that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep I used to. From song lyrics, interviews and biographies. I just felt like we were so similar in many unique ways.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes