Opinion of ME Andromeda?

I'm just curious what others think about mass effect Andromeda. I played it and liked it.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh boy could I ever rant about Andromeda for a while.

I didn't play it, but from the let's plays I've watched and the like... Yeah, not going to buy it. Which is sad, because I liked the others.

I had heard they fixed a fair bit of the technical/visual issues of it, but I doubt the writing was polished any at all. I also somewhat believe a conspiracy revolving around it... That EA purposely sabotaged it to kill the ME franchise so it wouldn't compete with Anthem.

I can believe that, because why else would you hire on people with no experience/training in animation to do the facial animations and people with only experience in writing being a "feminist blog" to be one of the writers? Just seems like it was being set up to fail.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You say Andromeda and I think of the galaxy or Harry Potter character

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I liked Andromeda, most people didn't like it and it made me weary of actually playing it, but when I did, I thought it was great

0|0
    0|0
  • It was good, but it was the worst of the series and had a bunch of issues

0|0
    0|0
  • Never play it, although I have heard of mass effect. What's it about?

0|0
    0|0
    • It's about saving the Galaxy from aliens and Andromeda is about going to a new Galaxy and meeting new aliens. And there's new guns and new vehicles and a new protagonist.

• Show All
    • I've never really played it but from what I understand you work with other payers to complete missions

• Ima look into that game, thanks :)

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes