Opinion of ME Andromeda?

I'm just curious what others think about mass effect Andromeda. I played it and liked it.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh boy could I ever rant about Andromeda for a while.

I didn't play it, but from the let's plays I've watched and the like... Yeah, not going to buy it. Which is sad, because I liked the others.

I had heard they fixed a fair bit of the technical/visual issues of it, but I doubt the writing was polished any at all. I also somewhat believe a conspiracy revolving around it... That EA purposely sabotaged it to kill the ME franchise so it wouldn't compete with Anthem.

I can believe that, because why else would you hire on people with no experience/training in animation to do the facial animations and people with only experience in writing being a "feminist blog" to be one of the writers? Just seems like it was being set up to fail.

Most Helpful Girl

• You say Andromeda and I think of the galaxy or Harry Potter character