Has Ser Jorah Mormont accepted the friend zone?

so watching the last few episode of the last season of game of thrones and it looks like Jorah isn't really bothered anymore about getting with Dany, he just wants to serve, but then again, if he doesn't care, why did he come back, is he a man of his word?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest I don't care. I think Jorah is a good man but in a way the development of romantic feelings towards Dany is kind of a betrayal of her trust, his position and is kind of creepy when you consider the ages in the books.

Most Helpful Guy

• In the books, he actually saw Danny naked, and smooched her, and Danny kinda considered having him as a male concubine thing.

Which would be interesting than his ridicilous knightly attitude in the show.