Who is going around YouTube disliking completely uncontroversial videos?

I just saw a video about a dog opening a box to find a puppy inside (as a gift) and it was probably the cutest thing I've ever seen. I checked down below and saw 1000 dislikes, who is getting so offended by a video about dogs that they do something like this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There are plenty of reasons people dislike videos. They maybnit be good reasons, but hey, humans aren’t very rational beings.

Examples of dislikers:

— People who see the video and think, “wow, I bet that dog is suffering being trapped in that box. Animal abuse!” (There are always some on basically any animal video)

— Some people who see the video but hate cute things. Maybe they’re saturated with them on facebook to the point where they’re only annoying.

— People who clicked on the title hoping for something else.

— People who clicked on the video just to troll.

— People who clicked on the dislike button because they saw that others had disliked it

— People who are trying to like it but fail

— People who dislike every video they think has too many likes

1|0
    0|0
    • Sometimes I dislike videos I really like, because it doesn't have any dislikes yet and it seems too suspicious. There must always be at least 1!

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw that video too it’s the cutest thing ever!! And those people who dislike are mainly just trolls I’d imagine!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I saw many videos of that kind getting dislikes.. Maybe missed the right button?

1|0
    0|0
  • I always thought people just disliked it on accident like I do sometimes. If millions of people are watching a few hundred people are bound to screw up 💁

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people just wanna watch the world burn.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some people suck

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought

0|0
    0|0
  • Their are a lot of reasons. But Youtube algoritme places dislikes on certained videos to get it in more peoples lists. So people will watch it and for that reason youtube can place ads on the video. Getting more money. This doesn't always happen, but it is certainly something that happens behind the scenes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes