Would you use marijuana if it was legal and you were of the required age?

Updates:
Personally I might, it depends.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It is legal in Cali and I am of age this year, but anyways it is still done 😊 it isn't addictive and it calms my anxiety. The number of panic attacks and respiratory failures I've had are down, and I've learned to chill the fuck outta my stress. With close monitoring from my personal doctor/psychiatrist.

0|2
    0|0
    • That's good to hear, I'm glad it helps you so much 😊
      I wish I could get some for my anxiety :/

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• Ew no. It smells awful and I'm not into any sort of drugs at all.

2|3
    0|1
  • No, I have no interest in even trying. I would have tried already, if I wanted to.

1|3
    0|0
  • I lived in Denver for 2 years whole of legal age and didn't bother with it because I just didn't want to so, no I wouldn't use it regardless of legality

1|1
    0|0
  • No I would never as I have a adopted son who is 17 and a son on the way. It would not be a bad example

1|3
    0|0
  • I'd do it. I've done it And became a lot intuitive than before. I love it

0|3
    0|1
  • I'd use it regardless of whether it's legal or not.

0|2
    0|0
  • I wouldn't but I'mma scaredy cat 😂 even if there's really nothing to fear

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't like fires.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I’m not interested in smoking anything.

1|3
    0|1
  • Wouldn't.

1|3
    0|0
  • Nope.

1|3
    0|1
  • No, I would not.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I don't smoke

1|1
    0|1
  • Nah. I probably won't.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes 🤩

0|2
    0|1
  • Nope never I don't want to become a junkie

1|1
    0|0
  • No I wouldn’t... just doesn’t seem appealing to me...

1|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I would not personally. Throughout my life, I’ve been around various friends who have been (and still are) marijuana smokers. They do their thing. I don’t have any interest in it myself. If I wanted weed, I could have easily got a hold of it already. Hell, I’m pretty sure others were slinging that, oxy and maybe more at venue my band played at before.

I’ve seen people argue that weed has “no side effects” or is “completely harmless,” but I’m not particularly convinced by the argument. Firstly, many of the people who seem to promote that agenda have a motive that makes them bias (being weed users themselves and justifying it). That is not to say I’ve seen super bias against it.

I think that the harmful effects of weed are somewhere in between. Is it the worst thing out there? Probably not, but to say it’s harmless is an exaggeration.

Secondly, weed is still a drug that ellicits a reaction within the brain. However, compared to most drugs, weed gives the user an actual high, vs some other drugs (which will just make you feel like shit). Thus, I can only imagine it’s easier to abuse. You’re brain craves more of it, but the more you take, the more resistant you become. Hence, you can become dependent on it.

Likewise, let’s say I had bad anxiety and wanted weed to reduce it. Problem with this line of thought is that drugs (not only weed) tend to work only as long as you are taking the drug. I. e. depression medicine for depression may help with it, but only as long as you are consistently taking the pills. I’d rather pursue alternative methods (like counseling) to form longer term treatments.

With that line of thought, I’d want whatever happiness I could get out of weed to be pursued in a more natural way. I don’t want to be dependent on a substance to live life, if that makes sense. I’d rather just change my life to make it better. (I. e. stitching up wounds vs wrapping them in endless bandages)

2|1
    0|0
  • Nope I won't dont want to end up in the psychiatric hospital

1|2
    0|2
    • Only way that would happen is if you already have major underlying issues.

• Show All
    • Both are known for side effects and I ain't smoking that stuff

• Your prescription from a doctor has more side effects than weed. But okay.

• Yes. It does wonders for helping me sleep. It makes food taste better, music sound better and chills me out, it's nice socially. However it's not for everyone. I like it.

0|2
    1|2
  • I'll try it, because it is legal where im from but id never become a consistent user because a lot of pot heads are pieces of shit in my opinion. Plus that pot smells awful

0|2
    0|0
  • Eh sometime. Like if its legal that whats the point. I could just drink and thats way more fun

0|2
    0|0
  • No pot is for dumbass edgy teens looking to take away the edge of being a privileged white person

0|0
    0|3
  • No, i find no interest in it.

1|3
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm Dutch.

0|2
    0|0
  • Eh, maybe to see if it makes me less anxious.

0|2
    1|0
  • Yes. I currently smoke it.

0|3
    1|2
  • I use it even if it's not legal

0|2
    0|0
  • I wouldn't even tho I tried it when I was 16. Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure, but rarely

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, it doesn't interest me

0|1
    0|0
  • Smoked for about 3 years. a lot. It a lot of fun within the group I was for the first year or so, after that I barely got high anymore and smoked all day everyday. I got mentally addicted, couldn't sleep without it, nothing was fun without it. So I quit within 1 day. Since then I'm more active and motivated. I don't mind people smoking even right next to me. (:

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course. It's the best thing ever

0|2
    1|1
  • I used too much in the 60's. Wouldn't do it again. And despite cultural that it doesn't meess with you or is addictive thats bullshit. It does mess with your head and you don;t get so physically hooked as you do cultural wise. Just like guys who drink too much.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes