Have you ever found a movie so bad that you wanted to walk out of the theatre before it finished?

What was the movie?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Contagion. There was a dollar theater where I was living at the time and I went with my mom and grandparents. I’d have to watch the movie again to know if the movie was really bad but I fell asleep and everything. When I woke up, it still wasn’t over

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• Yes I have walked out on a movie it was a long time ago and I can't even think of the name of it.

That's why I use Rotten Tomatoes in picking out a movie that I want to go see. So far they haven't been wrong and I haven't had to do it in the last couple of years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I had this experience a few years ago with my friends when I couldn't restrain myself from leaving the theatre in the midway of the movie. We booked the tickets for the Cocktail movie, we never expected this bad experience we would have. The movie was too boring to sit for three hours.

0|0
    0|0
  • Many times, or got myself deliberately thrown out for making comments about how bad it was. Especially the last few times...

0|0
    0|0
  • did it but only once. It was a movie about an ottoman king who conquered istanbul. Thought it was like a cool historical movie. Turned out to be pure propaganda. What a joke it was

0|0
    0|0
  • I hated Madea: Boo so much that I actually did walk and had to sneak into another movie so I can feel I didn't waste my money. Luckily the new movie wasn't too bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • World War Z
    Stepmom
    Good Will Hunting
    Numerous Bollywood movies (only till I watched them about 20 years back)

Have not been to the theatre more than twice in past 5 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Poseidon i must have walked out like half of the movie and just waited in the lobby as it was so boring and terrible. My mom wanted to see it as she liked it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, Haunted Ship (2002). It was so bad we had to go watch Harry Potter straight away to recover. The opening scene is the only one worth watching from this movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and I did walk out. Epic movie and scary movie

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes ! The first Narnia after 30 minutes it began and Twilight after 23 minutes.
    You?

0|0
    0|0
    • I can only recall these:

Burn After Reading
      Breaking Dawn
      Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

• I do understand why! didn't go to theater to see these. I read the reviews first now days then maybe i will go to theaters to see a movie.

• i usually watch movie on my laptop and yes there was movies that i couldn't watch more than ten minutes

0|0
    0|0
  • I did this a few times. Can't remember the movies tho

0|0
    0|0
  • I did the Movie in 2000 called Unbreakable. Worst money I ever spent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Noah. I was hoping for a disaster movie but got a disaster of a movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • The last Jedi made me depressed.

2|0
    0|0
  • Believe it or not..,. office space... I just didn't get it... or like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Wanted to. I will take a loss and leave. There are too many to list

0|0
    0|0
  • The second visual installment of the hunger games.

1|0
    0|0
  • The Last Jedi

0|0
    0|0
  • 28 days later...

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• Yes! 2.bp.blogspot.com/.../...entvicenewbannerlarge.jpg
    Found it soooooo boring lol, it had decent reviews but wow it was just terrible.
    About 3 people walked out, stayed but did really want to just leave.

1|0
    0|0
  • I left the black swan because it seemed really scary and I was worried it would make me uncomfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • The Cloud Atlas. I did walk out of the cinema. Money thrown in the wind.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Lobster and Lady Bird

0|0
    0|0
  • Spring Breakers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Thor The Dark World

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope