Most Underrated YouTubers (Doesn't matter if they have a lot of Subscribers still can be underrated)?

Who do you think are some of the most underrated YouTubers it doesn't matter if they have 1 Million Subscribers or more they can still be underrated.
Updates:
@xHoneyxBeex and @GirlsAskGuys thanks for selecting my question Great but can you send me another one I wanted to save it but forgot to save the message.
Its really going to be hard deciding who gets MHO so many of your opinions are amazing but before I select MHO there's a few YouTubers who I think are underrated. Nostalgia Critic - I know he's probably the most popular Movie Critic YouTuber but he's so funny and amazing glad he finally got 1M Subscribers on his new Channel. The Cinema Snob- so funny love him very underrated. ToddInTheShadows- Very understand he's so funny and I'm happy he's popular
Also ToddInTheShadows finally got over 150,000 Subscribers on his new Channel I'm happy for him. Also The Cinema Snob has his new Channel all three created new Channels for themselves. theneedledrop is pretty underrated Music Critic even though he has 1.2M Subscribers now. Angry Video Game Nerd is a very funny YouTuber he has over 2M Subscribers now. But still so funny so he's pretty underrated. Well I consider Markiplier a little underrated he's funny and sweet. If you want to know more ask me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nerd city is extremely underrated, go watch his videos
    Tommy c's sftp
    Cow chop
    Colossal is crazy
    Oney plays

1|1
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I've heard of Nerd City. I might go watch him because of you. Have you ever watxhed Angry Video Game Nerd? (:

• Show All
    • You can message me, I like making friends too :) but I gotta go soon so I don't know if im going to be around much :)

• Thank you (: and I understand

Most Helpful Guy

• BrightInsight is definitely an interesting watch. EmergencyAwesome as well. I'm not sure if they're under rated in the real world but nobody I know watches them.
    Also the Joe Rogan Experience which is definitely not underrated but there's something there for everyone and I've learnt a lot so id definitely recommend checking that out

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Special Books by Special Kids

0|1
    0|1
  • I love ANNA AKANA, she is my role model. She has almost 2 mil, so she's getting up there... but I love her topics.
    I some times watch NIgaHiga and iiSuperwomanii but they are really up there in the subscribers so they are not underrated at all

0|1
    0|0
    • I've seen other YouTubers mention her in videos before and one of my favorite Channels WatchMojo she was in the Top 10 Hottest Female YouTubers (:

• Show All
    • oh, I so thought you were talking about Anna. I like superwoman a little bit too... but relate more to anna.

• I can see how SuperWoman was on the list. She seems to love her boyfriend. You should watch the list. Anyway do you think you can watch ToddInTheShadows? He's so funny I love his Music Reviews (:

• Brutalmoose, he's been doing a bunch of really interesting experimental stuff lately and his editing is fucking amazing

0|1
    0|1
  • I really love Cryaotic, even though he streams more often than he uploads, haha... Also, ZNA Productions. He makes weapon and armor builds and they're super cool!

1|1
    0|1
  • I don't know if pewdiepie is underrated, but a lot of people criticize him without knowing that he's actually a pretty cool guy

1|1
    0|1
  • I dunno... I don't follow many really :/

0|1
    0|1
  • I just adore Jaiden Animations...

1|1
    0|0
  • Tati, MrBeast, Carmen king, slazo, top15s. Etc

0|1
    0|1
  • Jack and Gab, they're hilarious!!!

0|1
    0|1
  • Kyutie

0|1
    0|1
  • SimFans. de
    Gametube
    Dingel
    Beam
    TheEnglishSimmer

0|1
    0|1
  • My channel lol Jess SG

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Noel Plum, drrandomercam, William Osman, Food Busker, Flula, Nathan Barnatt and Joe Goes

0|1
    0|0
  • Joe Jitsukawa, Tiff and Case, basically all the JustKiddingFilms crew's personal channels, I'm way more entertained by their vlogs, Q and A's, etc. than their actual JKF, JKNews, or JKParty channels to be honest.

0|1
    0|0
    • I've never been into Vlog channels. I mostly watch other kind of YouTubers.

• Cow chop they arnt small they have about 750k subs i think but the vid quality deserves way more than what they get the two main guys have personal channels and also stream theyve been around a long time but made Cow chop 2 years ago I think

0|0
    0|0
  • I like FBE, Troydan, and XxYunglordXx although FEB is very popular so underrated might not apply there.

0|1
    0|0
  • AvE, Akció Krónikák, Armoured Sceptic, bigclivedotcom, Lovasi András, etc. (I could name about forty (can't be bothered))

0|1
    0|0
  • Boxmac, just 2 fat dudes reviewing boxed macaroni and cheese from around the world. Already over 100 episode, each better then ther last

1|1
    0|0
  • You suck at cooking, jöerg sprave (slingshot channel), exurb1a, tierzoo

0|2
    0|0
  • Visualsounds1
    Noodlerella
    Evan Edinger travel blog

0|1
    0|0
  • kartoon management and cartoon connect.
    also alternate history hub

0|1
    0|0
  • SwaggerSouls. He's ridiculous.

0|1
    0|0
  • Beardyman
    Neorambler
    Sargon of Akkad

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh God, Sargon is the worst. Great example of someone who knows how to sound intelligent (knows how to articulate himself) but being full of shit and knowing virtually nothing about the issues he talks about. I really enjoy videos of other YouTubers debunking his pseudo-liberal alt-light bullshit. :D

• Show All
    • Man... I had such high hopes of @sawno and @Pamina reaching a point for the debate then it just went south hard. Then again, this is probably the best pseudo debate I've seen on this site.

• I actually went to bed like i announced before but lers continue where we left off shall we?
      @Pamina mentioned going in a debate with a conspiracy theorist is a waste of time. I can understand that an endless he said she said won't be very interesting and if your concern is to convert my beliefs you would indeed need some really sollud evidence so i can see why your not willing to invest the energy.

This discussion is a bit different though as i am mostly interested in this from a meta level and am merely using 9/11 as a tool of disagreement.

My question to you was a very specific one and the answer was that you dont believe in all the facts which would point us in a fact speculation debate which seems to be something we dont want to do. So ill rephrase ths question.

Why are you so certain the "Truther" side of the story is false? How did you validate that belief? And how do you separate truth from lies in general?

• Primitive Technology

1|2
    0|0
  • Theinfographicshow

0|1
    0|0
  • Morges

0|1
    0|0
  • Fraser Wilson

0|1
    0|0