Fans of the band Anthrax, what would you do if the band was in your house like this?

Yes this question was inspired by a take I just did that has to do with the band. What would I do? i'd be jamming with them man!!

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd probably invite my bassist over and jam. I mean I can half way do most of it my self, bass, vox and guitar but I think my bassist needs to be here. My drummer lives with us so if we can 't get bassist over it'll be cool. I would send my wife away though she'd be fan girling and ruining the fun lol.