Fans of the band Anthrax, what would you do if the band was in your house like this?

Yes this question was inspired by a take I just did that has to do with the band. What would I do? i'd be jamming with them man!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd probably invite my bassist over and jam. I mean I can half way do most of it my self, bass, vox and guitar but I think my bassist needs to be here. My drummer lives with us so if we can 't get bassist over it'll be cool. I would send my wife away though she'd be fan girling and ruining the fun lol.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Is it weird that I knew exactly what this clip was going to be before I even clicked on the question?

1|0
    0|0
    • hmm, psychic XD

• Show All
    • oh I've loved how there are more episodes of X-files being made. even if its limited. I watched the original with my mom when I was really little, so its pretty cool seeing a newer version of it now

• I am skeptical that it is going to be any good. They tried to reboot it about a year ago and it was a pretty big flop.

What Girls Said 1

• I remember that episode. I'd kick them out and make them pay for whatever they broke, haha.

1|0
    0|0
    • lol my parents love the band like I do but I'm sure they wouldn't be happy bout us breaking stuff XD

Recommended myTakes