Do you get emotional by movies?

I get emotional by movies, it can make me happy, get inspired or even make me cry. I wach everything from Disney movies to hardcore horror movies. There are scenes that really get me, when the hero sacrifices him/her self for someone, that really get the lump in my throat going. First time I can recall geting emotional by a movie is "Dennis the menace" there is a scene where the bad guy steals a apple right out of this kids hand. As a kid I loved fruits so much that this scene made me cry. Are there any one else here that dare to say they get emotional by movies?Do you get emotional by movies??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I get emotional. And I cried during this⬆scene in "Interstellar" 😂😭

0|0
    0|0
    • So did I :D

• Show All
    • The time is 1920 or something, so you know you found the right movie.

• I will check it

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely, first few minutes of UP got me sobbing

0|1
    0|0
    • Them damed pixar movie are a emotional coster ride

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• Rarely

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I often cry when watching movies or even anime series. Just recently, i cried while watching the movie 'Coco' 😂😂😂

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes of course! Once I was watching re-runs of Roseanne before taking the kids trick or treating. That show inspired me to join in and dress up. Homemade scarecrow, I was! 🤗

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm emotional as fuck if it's a coming of age story about friendship.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really, I sometimes tear up when reading a book, but that's very rare too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not all of them but if it's a good movie yeah.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some movies yes, some no.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yesss

0|1
    0|0
  • Very rare.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes very i cry easily

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I never get emotional

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly no

0|0
    0|0
  • I cry in absolutely everything.

Not just your standard sad movies like titanic, ps I love you, the notebook etc, I cry in happy movies, I cry in cartoons, I cry in tv shows, I cry about animals - literally everything.

A couple of ones that come to mind are wreck it Ralph, big hero 6, bolt, up... fuck you Disney 😂

The green mile, I am legend, the hunger games..

It’s probably easier to name a movie I haven’t cried in...

0|1
    0|0
    • Wall-e even my black metal friend cried during that one :p

What Guys Said 8

• no I am emotionally numb

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... It's True... I also get emotional as fuck when watching movies... And thats the best feeling ever... And there's nothing wrong with it... If u connect with the movie well then u feel what the actor/actress feel in the movie... I feel that's one the great things about me...

0|1
    0|0
  • Literally couldn't care less emotion wise with movies.. Unless they are about a dog. Like a dogs purpose or Marley and me. In which case I'm fighting back the tears!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I've dropped a tear to a couple movies. Scarface, 300, Boys in the Hood... Some others. 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I cried so much

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless you count scared during horror movies, no, not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

0|1
    0|0
  • It's rare, but it happens.