Do you get emotional by movies?

I get emotional by movies, it can make me happy, get inspired or even make me cry. I wach everything from Disney movies to hardcore horror movies. There are scenes that really get me, when the hero sacrifices him/her self for someone, that really get the lump in my throat going. First time I can recall geting emotional by a movie is "Dennis the menace" there is a scene where the bad guy steals a apple right out of this kids hand. As a kid I loved fruits so much that this scene made me cry. Are there any one else here that dare to say they get emotional by movies?Do you get emotional by movies??

199

Most Helpful Girl

• I get emotional. And I cried during this⬆scene in "Interstellar" 😂😭

• So did I :D

• The time is 1920 or something, so you know you found the right movie.

• I will check it

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely, first few minutes of UP got me sobbing

• Them damed pixar movie are a emotional coster ride