Free app to listen music on OFFLINE?

I want a free app (I rather not pay for something like Spotify Premium) that I can listen music on Offline. I have used this one app for quite some time now but there is a bug where you can’t download songs and they aren’t fixing it. I really want a good app because I ride my bike on my own 34km a day for school, and normally listen to music while doing so to kill time. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

24

Most Helpful Guy

• There's iTube (download it from the site) and there's also an Israeli app if you speak Hebrew (forgot it's name). itubeandroid. com

• Downloaded the app via itubeandroid. com, the reviews say the app often deletes songs based on a bug but I’m trying it out and so far it seems like a good app. Thanks!

• Ah so if I just play them now, I can play them offline? Is this permanent?

• Yes, until you clear your library or alter the app's settings