Free app to listen music on OFFLINE?

I want a free app (I rather not pay for something like Spotify Premium) that I can listen music on Offline. I have used this one app for quite some time now but there is a bug where you can’t download songs and they aren’t fixing it. I really want a good app because I ride my bike on my own 34km a day for school, and normally listen to music while doing so to kill time. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There's iTube (download it from the site) and there's also an Israeli app if you speak Hebrew (forgot it's name). itubeandroid. com

0|1
    0|0
    • Downloaded the app via itubeandroid. com, the reviews say the app often deletes songs based on a bug but I’m trying it out and so far it seems like a good app. Thanks!

• Show All
    • Ah so if I just play them now, I can play them offline? Is this permanent?

• Yes, until you clear your library or alter the app's settings

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• If you have an android you can just download as much music as you want from diff sites but if you have an iphone I can't really help you

0|0
    0|0
  • Just Download your music

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I assume you have an android because if you have an iphone then forget it too much of a pain in the ass. Best option is deezloader I know it works but I don't know how easy it is because I don't use it. If you have a PC this process would be a lot easier.

0|0
    0|0
  • App? Just put music on your phone! If you need something good for android use VLC as it will play anything. For android its as easy of just dragging and dropping songs on the phone and for iphone you will have to use iTunes to sync them over. You can grab the songs directly of sites like youtube with other sites like 2conv. com.

0|0
    0|0
  • Download music off of soundclound

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes