What is your favourite song right now? Favourite artist/band?

I really like every Astrid S song ever, Unsteady by X Ambassadors and I'm slowly getting addicted to End Game by Taylor Swift although I've tried to ignore it for as long as possible and I kinda hate Future's verse.
As for bands, I honestly love One Republic, Imagine Dragons, Sigrid, Don Broco, Boyce Avenue and many more.. What is your favourite song right now? Favourite artist/band??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My all time fav artist is Taylor Swift, endgame is very good ed sheeran is lit in it.
    My fav song will always be Safe And Sound by Taylor too or Love Story by Taylor too πŸ˜‚.
    Right now i'm listening a lot to Bebe Rexha she just sounds so damn well and her songs are amazing and a big plus she's a songwriter too, also dunno why but her sound is weirdly attractive.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• My favorite artist overall is Halsey, because she is the only one that consistently puts out multiple songs that I like. Two of her best titles are "Walls Could Talk" and "Hurricane". However, none of her songs currently hold 1st place in my favorites list.

Among my favorite songs as of late are "Staring at the Sun" by Vanic" and "Letting Go" by Dooqu and Trove.

1|0
    0|0
  • Favorite artists:
    TS
    JB
    Imagine Dragons
    Ed Sheeran
    Major Lazer
    Favorite song that I just heard today: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LmWBphAf72g (don't judge the song till you get to the drop)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a favorite right now, I'm a little behind on my music. I only listen to the music I put on my MP3 player so I heard a lot of the music from the last 2 years. I have so many favorite bands and artists from just about every genre it would be impossible to list them all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice to hear a Norway shoutout (AstridS) Michael Jackson is my favorite artist, Linkin Park is/was my favorite band, Freddie Mercury my favorite singer and 80s my favorite decade.

1|0
    0|0
  • Into the Fire by Asking Alexandria is my favorite song right now.

My favorite band would be Starset or Nothing More.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've currently got Perfect stuck in my head right now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like anything I've heard in 2018. I'm too old for this pop shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dermot Kennedy but that's if you like song writers not the shit that's pumped in to the mainstream media

0|0
    1|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
    • I love that song although I must admit I've heard it so many times I'm almost sick of it haha

• hahaha, There're many songs I listen to, I'll send it to you tomorrow :)

• Great! ☺️

• I might be the only one... but
    -- Relient K
    -- House of heroes
    -- Switchfoot.

0|0
    0|0
    • Switchfoot is amazing, I went to one of their concerts less than a year ago, so freakin good

• @AwkwardlySarah That is so awesome to hear, I have not seen them in person, but hopefully soon.

• Metal only. Your song preference is shiy

0|0
    0|1
    • I'm sorry but not everyone is supposed to have the same music preferences with you.

• I agree.

• Numb- Linkin Park

0|1
    0|0
  • Telepathic by Starset.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your song

0|0
    0|0
  • "Simple Song" by The Shins

0|1
    0|0
  • I love all my music but 80s hits are the best πŸ”₯

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have ones

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have one

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a little Faster by There for Tomorrow

0|0
    0|0
  • little Wayne carter 3 album

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• hey, although nowhere near new its a favourite... it will depend on whether you get the depth of it, which somehow i think you will... xx
    https://youtu.be/WoFHIhAW4W0

1|0
    0|0
  • I love old songs. 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s... My favorite artist ever is Michael Jackson. I also like Sting, Depeche Mode, David Bowie, Elvis Presley, Kate Bush and more. But there are some modern artists that I like. Some of them are Tom Odell, James Bay, John Newman. My favorite "modern" song at the moment is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOQ7rolBbq8

1|1
    0|0
  • i like almost any kinds of songs, but what i feel the most is alternative rock

i love Blink182, when i hear the songs it's like the mixture of introvert and extrovert feels in one and just... feels (?) especially the song "I Miss You"

i also like Green Day - When September Ends, and Goo Goo Dolls - Iris

0|0
    0|0
  • Current favorite song is All You Wanted, favorite artists are NF and Panic! At the Disco ☺

2|1
    0|0
    • I love NF!

• Show All
    • Yesss!!! I found him through Lecrae and Andy Mineo after listening to them at Winter Jam. You're my new favorite person haha

• haha thank you! :D

• I really like X Ambassadors too, especially Renegades, Unsteady, Home and Ahead of Myself!
    Right now all I'm really listening to is NF's new album, Perception. I love Green Lights, My Life and If You Want Love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Favorite song right now is probably something in the way by nirvana or shake me down by cage the elephant

0|0
    0|0
  • black eyed peas lol

0|0
    0|0
  • River by bishop briggs

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes