What is your favourite song right now? Favourite artist/band?

I really like every Astrid S song ever, Unsteady by X Ambassadors and I'm slowly getting addicted to End Game by Taylor Swift although I've tried to ignore it for as long as possible and I kinda hate Future's verse.
As for bands, I honestly love One Republic, Imagine Dragons, Sigrid, Don Broco, Boyce Avenue and many more.. What is your favourite song right now? Favourite artist/band??

1021

Most Helpful Guy

• My all time fav artist is Taylor Swift, endgame is very good ed sheeran is lit in it.
    My fav song will always be Safe And Sound by Taylor too or Love Story by Taylor too πŸ˜‚.
    Right now i'm listening a lot to Bebe Rexha she just sounds so damn well and her songs are amazing and a big plus she's a songwriter too, also dunno why but her sound is weirdly attractive.

Most Helpful Girl