Best songs of EMINEM? Can EMINEM get big as he was once?

Ok I'm bored...
EMINEM new album is out and I am thinking about my childhood now when my siblings listen to him...
Whats best EMINEM songs to you and why?
Do you think new ones can be as good and memorable as old ones? I don't...
  • Old ones are better and he is getting back as ever
  • Old ones are better but he is dead to me and will never come back
  • New ones are better and he never been this big
    Vote C
  • New ones are better but I think back then he was more EMINEM
    Vote D

03

Most Helpful Guy

• You need another option.
    Vote E: the quality of his music is irrelevant. He will never attain the level of stardom he once had.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying his new music isn't good. I'm not saying it's bad, either. I'm saying that he is a 45 year old musician whose time has passed. He can certainly still have a viable career. But the days of selling more music than anyone else? That's over for him.

• Thats D to me... thanks for idea