Any artists on here?

If so, please share your work :D
Would love to see!Any artists on here??

913

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I draw all the time lol.. my profile pic is one of my drawings :) but here is a few :) I like doing more cartoon like drawings and quotes :)

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 8

• I paint, haven't done it in a while. I post most of my art on Instagram

• I am an artist... I draw pinup and portraits of rock stars!!! I make fetish collars too!! I also make hairclips!

• Thats really cool- do you have any to show? 😄

• I can do a My Take post on it eventually :) ... I don't know how to post pictures lol...

• The first one i drew in like 7 years

• This is so cute though!!

• Lol I stopped for a long time. For some reason I jist lost my like for drawing. Though this is better then the one I drew for my boyfriend n high school

• Nice job love the way its holding the five in just the right spot and right way.

• truly beautiful XD unfortunately I'm not able to upload my work on here, but yes I do draw too. its more difficult for me to draw realistic looking stuff however

• Aww thats a shame , would of liked to see your art style :3

Also thank you !

• Your sketch is really cool! Intricate costumes and clothes have always been hard for me.
    These are mine, one is still unfinished though because it became reaaally tedious to paint.

• I did these in high school 🤷🏾‍♀️

• These are amazing :D Iove the details and shading !

• Thank you☺️ My favorite one is the one with the bear. We had to take our most memorable items and draw them. I used color pencil and turpentine for it

• Ya but im not that good.

• I’m a writer, does that count?

• Sure a writer also paints a better picture with words. To me a picture painted with words are harder to forget then a picture. by the way I'm talking an art picture not a scene. I just didn't want to get someone upset, because some people are weird.