Have you ever watched this show?

Have you ever watched this show?
This show is really different its about a "Kevin" who fails after a suicide attempt, After that he decides to move in with his twin sister. Shortly after that he was visited by a celestial Yvette who tells him that he is chosen by to help to save the world. No one can see Yvette only him
It's a really fun abs upbeat show you should check it out and give me your review if you've already seen it tell me what you think about it.
I would love if you could sign this petition to keep this show alive https://www.thepetitionsite.com/568/151/679/we-want-to-keep-quotkevin-probably-saves-the-world/

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I watch it on hulu the day after when I'm bored. It's certainly different. Reminds me of My name is Earl, except with more upper class people

Most Helpful Girl

• I've heard of it, but haven't seen it bc I watch too much TV as it is. 😂