Do you think social media contributes to someone’s emotions?

Do you think people who are extremely active on social media are happier? More sad?
Do you think social media has done more or better damaged to society?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think social media has completely damaged our society. It’s inverted how we interact. Humans are social beings. And we crave interaction. But our society has become so dependent on social media it’s been ingrained in our society. That’s great! It’s a great TOOL. But with that it makes us A society where everyone gets social validation through how many followers and likes you have- which is the complete opposite of how life should operate. Do you know why you have so many problems with men and women? Do you know why dating is difficult. It’s because you’re not off your social media interacting and learning the social human skills you should be learning. That’s something social media can not teach you.

0|0
    0|0
    • As a result- this tool we call social media has become an extreme excaduration of what is was originally intended to be. It’s an emotional conduit for everyone and it’s all digital. Last time I checked emotions are not digital- and they should be nurtured non digitally.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I feel social media has become a tool to exaggerate people's emotions. People who only post happy shit aren't that happy. People who are annoyed with someone will over embellish their posts. People who are in the wrong will make one sided posts that will gain sympathy from their readers who in turn will immediately judge others as guilty without knowing facts, that creates extra division.

0|0
    0|0
  • It kinda did both.
    Bad - people used to hang out and meet in person before social media.
    Good - people find things they need in life which they can't get in real. Like finding a soulmate or anonymously here solving their problems.
    And the final answer is, by my thinking, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think social media is a band aid one which is going to hurt badly if it is ripped off. but that might be a bad thing. i think I general people who are extremely active on social media are not happy

0|0
    0|0
  • Social medias are not necessarily good things people get the wrong thoughts when. They see people on there they want to be like the prettiest girl on there but most the time it's photoshopped and they don't always know that it hurts your self-esteem sometimes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes