Who is the worst character in 'Friends'? And why?

I think Rachel is the worst. I only tolerated her because I love Jennifer.

• Rachel Green
  • Chandler Bing
  • Ross Geller
    Vote C
  • Monica Geller
    Vote D
  • Joey Tribbiani
    Vote E
  • Phoebe Buffay
    Vote F
  • Any other, please mention
    Vote G
Hahaha lol this Rachel GIF put up by GAG is awesome! 😂😂😂😂😂

1827

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm surprised how many people disliked Ross he was actually my favorite. The worst was Monica she was annoying sometimes but she wasn't terrible

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, Ross for sure. He's like the epitome of being a "nice guy". He thinks he's the best guy ever and has had this weird obsession going on for Rachel ever since they were both teenagers. Then when he finally has her it simply isn't good enough, he just wants more. He wants her full attention day and night, and gets upset when Rachel is promoted and beginning to become busier and busier. As if that isn't enough, he then gets super jealous of her co-worker Mark, who even had a girlfriend of his own at that point. He always does his best to start a fight with her over the smallest things, and although Mark eventually broke up with his girlfriend and confessed to Rachel about his feelings, she would have never reciprocated them. This obsessive, entitled and jealous side of him is EXTREMELY off-putting.
    He has very few redeeming qualities, which are reflected in almost all his friendships or relationships. His parents obviously favor him over Monica quite a lot, and he never did anything to really defend her or step up for her. He didn't mind the spotlight at all actually, and would actively choose to make things more difficult for Monica. Such as when he made up a lie about Chandler smoking a joint as a teen (even though he was the one who had smoked) and was very reluctant to tell his parents the truth when Chandler and Monica started dating. Selfish as fuck. And then when Monica got her dad's car because he had accidentally destroyed all her childhood memories, Ross had the nerve to become jealous, as if he deserved the car more than her. Sure, it was kinda ridiculous to get a car, but all his stuff was totally fine and he didn't seem to really need it anyway.
    He can never let things go. He holds quite a lot of resentment towards Carol and Susan, which is pretty understandable in a way, but he never seems to be able to get past it, often making snide remarks towards them both either to their faces or behind their backs. He always wants the final word, as you can see in the "we were on a break" story arch where he just can't seem to swallow his pride, even though he was the one who fucked a girl 2 hours after Rachel wanting to take a break.
    He's whiny, childish, selfish, obsessive, jealous, and probably one of the worst characters with the least amount of development I've ever seen. At least Rachel went from being spoiled to working her ass off and becoming independent. What the fuck did Ross ever do?

• Lmao I thought you put up the gif! It's pretty spot on actually. Gag is pretending to be Rachel.

• Lmao it's killing me! 😂😂😂 it's definitely spot on! 😂😂

• All the likes for this comment. ALL THE LIKES.