Do you like scifi? If so, tell about some movies/show you like?

I personally love scifi. I've watched a lot of movies and shows. Star Wars, Star Trek, Alien, etc, love it all.

How about you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Star Trek, Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica (orig), Doctor Who

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 10

• Speaking of Alien, have you seen Alien: Covenant? Or how about Prometheus?

Also, anything with machines, Artificial Intelligence, etc. such as The Matrix and Terminator.

I didn't get too much into Star anything though. Although I did watch the newer Star Wars movies, but don't really follow them very well since I didn't pay any attention to their original counterparts.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I've seen all of the obes you mentioned.

• Show All
    • Oh yeah I do remember the story and stuff, it's just been a long while since I saw it

• @JesseTheMan I think the problem with the modern day earth idea for AvP came from Predator 2, because if you think about it, there was an Alien skull in the Predator's trophy case when Harrigan (Danny Glover) was staring at the case when he was on the ship, and since Predator 2 is set in "1997", making it modern time, the producers must have thought, hey, if that's the case, then shouldn't that mean that Predators had been hunting Aliens since 1997 or maybe even longer before? I think that's where they came up with the bullshit justification of making two AvP movies on Earth in modern times, and as well as Ancient Times in the flashbacks of the first AvP movie with the Pyramid and human sacrifices.

• I'm a huge fan. I've watched star trek series, star wars, Mr Robot etc.
    I love info tech films but space movies are also my likeness

0|1
    0|0
  • Alien... that includes Prometheus

biffbampop.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/alien4.jpg

0|2
    0|0
  • Not most, but Star Wars I can watch for e week straight and not get tired of! Such an amazing movie series!

0|1
    0|0
  • Japan made an animated Godzilla movie that takes place in the future

0|1
    0|0
  • Battlestar Galactica and Firefly are my favorites.

0|1
    0|0
  • For me star wars is more fantasy than SF but ok.

0|1
    0|0
  • Firefly was awesome.

0|1
    0|0
  • Stranger things is really good

0|1
    0|0
  • No never was a fan of scifi shows or movies

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes