Who is your favourite youtuber?

And why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Rhett and Link from Good Mythical Morning. I love their personalities and watch their videos every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shane Dawson for sure he’s so funny and relatable most creative YouTube out there for sure

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 24

• I like Jacksepticeye. I love his eyes, his accent, and his optimistic charisma.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jacksepticeye, markiplier, shane, vsauce, matthew santoro, alltime10's, pewdiepie, today I found out, draw with jazza, the film/game theorists, rob dyke, triggered tro, wisecrack, pyrocynical, scishow, theodd1sout, bright side, asapscience, supercarlinbrothers, life of boris, casually explained, crashcourse, IHE, cinema sins, ERB, Brandon Rogers, kurzgesagt, cracked, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Blaire White. She’s an American you tuber who’s also transsexual and talks about political or social issues. She’s very controversial in her community because a lot of her views are conservative but she makes a lot of great points and I like watching her debate with people

0|0
    0|0
  • I have about 5! Qknd, Shane Dawson, Blaire White, Andy and Chris Warski AND Breeann Barbie!

1|1
    0|0
    • I really like political commentary/comedy and anything tattoo related :D

• Jackmate he takes the piss out of everyone and it's funny he's got good humour

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude Perfect is my favourite, the trick shots those guys do are amazing. And they are very nice guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Niga higa. Most dedicated, funniest, and most creative youtuber out there

0|0
    0|0
  • David dobrik, I don't know many youtubers who speak English

1|0
    0|0
  • PewDiePie, idubbbz, Jenna marbles, Christine and Elijah and David Dobrik

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably Jack Brinkman (his channel is with his girlfriend- Jack and Gab)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like some christian channels or those with political news/comments.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vanossgaming and crew. They all are really funny and they work well together to make great gaming content.

0|0
    0|0
  • KickThePJ, Pewdiepie, and two French youtubers: Squeezie and Joueur du grenier

0|0
    0|0
  • prolly mama llama
    he is not famous at all but ik him and his vids are funny

0|0
    0|0
  • Hannah witton because she talkes about topics which are hardly adressed by youtubers

0|0
    0|0
  • Tal Fishman, Beasty, Charles the French, and Ranz Kyle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lizza Koshy, and macdoesit. I think thwir humor applies to me, somethin to keep me busy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dashie

2|1
    0|0
  • Anna Akana and sWooZie :)

0|0
    0|0
  • gemma isabella, jamie genevive, tania lucely

0|0
    0|0
  • Alonzo Lerone

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont really have one

0|0
    0|0
  • Jenna and Julien

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a favorite youtuber. I just randomly watch videos and favorite it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes