Any celebrities ever ruin their reputation with you based off the characters they play? If so, who?

Any celebrities ever ruin their reputation with you based off the characters they play? If so, who?I love Leonardo Dicaprio but everytime i see him in a movie now, im 99% sure his character will die lol. Gets on my dang nerves.

I can't stand Kevin Bacon. I honestly try to avoid movies with him. he's like 99% of the time ALWAYS the bad guy in my eyes anyways. I hated him in Wild Things and in The River Wild, but i actually think he made a good Hollow Man. Still unlikeable though haha. I refuse to watch the first Footloose and Flatiners because i can't stand the site of him.

And omg i can't stand the guy who played the green goblin, Willem Defoe. He creeps me out in everything i see him in. Same goes for Gary Busey and Clifton Powell. Im sorry but their characters literally make me dislike them forreal (not as if they care haha).

Then we have the women... Amy schumer is so unlikeable to me. Nonfunny hoe. Then there's Paula Patton. Every guy thinks she's hot blah blah blah maybe she is but her characters are always whiney bratty babies. she's about as annoying as Kerry Washington (Scandal really ruined her for me). And that gosh darn Kristen stewart! How is she even an actress. Just bland af. Oh yea and Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Garner are good actresses but i just dislike their characters because i dislike them in real life for being homewrecking hoes. Hypocritical of me considering it took a while to get over Ben Affleck and im still into Brad Pitt.

Im sure there's more i could list, But at the end of the day, they must be good convincing actors if we hate their characters so much haha.
#CallMeAHater #CelebsWeHateToLove
I actually liked the goofy lookin boy in We’re the Millers but his role in Detroit absolutely ruined him for me. I honestly will never understand how celebs can be so desperate to take on any kind of racist or terrorist role.

Everytime i see Larenz Tate in a movie i assume he's either gonna die or be a playboy.

Samuel Jackson is a great actor but just always unlikeable character to me.

Hmm... who else

1632

Most Helpful Guys

• I can't sit through a whole movie if Jennifer Lawrence is the leading role. I've tried and I can't.
    Changing Tatum is a whiny ass and I refuse to watch anymore of his movies, even if he does get to do Gambit.
    Will Smith needs to just stop trying to reinvent himself. Either retire or stick to drama films.

• Lmao yea i only liked Jen in the first Hunger Games. Unlikeable in everything else. Channing was only likeable in she's the Man. Annoys me in everything else. I like Will Smih but his last good movie for me was prob I Robot. Everything I am legend and up was blah. He looks too old

• Now if only they would stop changing lore/story plots to make the movies different... That's my biggest gripe. ie, airbender

• MARRY ME!

This man is my soul mate when it comes to Jennifer Lawrence. xD

Most Helpful Girls

• I can't stand many. Ahahah. You’re not alone. The list may look like i am a hateful person but i really have reasons for each to not like lol. The list goes like this:

Angelina Jolie
    Julia Roberts
    Sandra Bullock
    Kristen Stewart
    Jennifer Lawrence
    Elisha Cuthbert
    Jennifer Garner
    Gywneth Paltrow
    Dallas Howard Bryce
    Lindsay Lohan

Adam Sandler
    Nicholas Cage
    Jeremy Renner
    Brendan Fraser
    Ben Affleck
    Matt Damon
    Tom Cruise
    Zac Efron
    Stephen Collins
    Charlie Sheen
    Mel Gibson.

• I agree with all except Sandra, Elisha, Nicholas, and Tom. Why them? And lol jeremy messed himself up as Dahmer and Mel messed himself up in real life

• Kate winslet and Tom Cruise. Kate pissed me off in Titanic and after numerous Mission Impossible movies, I get sick of seeing ol’ dude in any movie... except Top Gun.
    Also maybe Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson since Twilight is pretty cringeworthy. The book was better.
    As for Samuel Jackson... eh I didn’t like him in Kingsmen:The Secret Service. Him and the blade legged girl just irked my nerves through 50% of the movie

• I love tom but omg can't stand to see Kae in anything. And lol i dont like Samuel in anything as well as Kristen

• He’s good but some of the movies he’s in is gettin my dragged out. Like transformers for example. I love the movie but it should’ve stopped at the 2nd or third movie if anything

• *gets dragged out