If you could create your own mobile app what kind of app would you create?

If I were to create my own app I would create an app that could help people reach there goals by earning money faster than the money making apps nowadays. Sometimes it can take a year or longer to make $50 which is a bit crazy. Most of them rely on paying you through ads, but sometimes don't pay out or take forever to make a little pocket change. What if there was an app where you can watch videos, download apps and read articles and actually get paid to do it but instead of making say 10¢/day make 10¢/video watched or app downloaded with no limits. It would offer rewards such as gift cards, minutes for your phone, travel gift cards PayPal, etc. But I have yet to find that so if I were to create an app I would create one similar to that. So the question is what kind of app would you create. And for what reason?
  • Educational app
    Vote A
  • Financial app
    Vote B
  • Travel app
    Vote C
  • Dating app
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I will create an application who will be able to know when we will die.
    Or an application of games for two or more players, a social life is important.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A app where kids can have answers to any of homework problems

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Basically uber but you can choose from different high end vehicles that are nearby users register what type of vehicle they drive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Where do you think the money would come from, for people to get 10 cents an hour watching videos?

0|0
    0|0
  • There are millions of dating apps, but almost no friends apps. Also almost no alternative apps, like dating for gothic people and so on.

1|0
    0|0
  • A troll app

1|0
    0|0
  • i could just laugh at your imagination all day

0|0
    0|0
  • has to be a sexual one

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I have already decided upon the topic, but it is a secret;) The more important to find a good developer. But Im a lucky one. My choice is RubyGarage. If you want to know more about mobile application development with RubyGarage, it’s best to take a look at their amazing projects. They’ve developed all kinds of apps – marketplaces, finance apps, mobile solutions for IoT, and a whole lot more. Check out the link rubygarage.org/services/mobile-app-development

0|0
    0|0
  • I would create an app that randomly plays “My Harris Teeter” In screamo, pop , Opera , Country , and more

0|0
    0|0
  • It will be a language teaching app

0|0
    0|0
  • dating

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes