I want to write lyrics but I dont know where to start?

i dont play music yet so Its the lyrics Im talking about.

I dont know where to start because I can't get anything good on paper. Maybe I think too much?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• You could start by just writing.. not writing lyrics, but just writing. About things you love, you do, you see, you experience.. If you can do that, you might start seeing some stories there you might want write as lyrics and then you can start thinking them in poetic rhymes.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Read the lyrics of a lot of songs you like. Also, listen to recited poetry on YouTube. Generally, develop your vocabulary. Songs don't have to rhyme, but it helps if the words have a good rhythm.

It will help you a lot to learn to play piano and write in musical notation.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE