Have you ever felt heartbroken by a movie/tv show?

If yes, comment which oneHave you ever felt heartbroken by a movie/tv show??
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Never Let Me Go. And this was after I'd read the book so I even knew what was going to happen. The book didn't have the same effect for some reason, although I adore the book and probably prefer it over the film. Possibly being stressed and tired after school contributed, I don't know. I'd picked to write about the book for an A Level essay and I thought watching the film might be helpful for revision. I ordered it on Amazon and found it had arrived one day when I got home from school so I popped it right in to play in the kitchen. My brother walked in near the end to find me just full on sobbing, tears flowing down my cheeks, I was helpless.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.

Almost every movie and TV show i watch. By that i mean; i live and breath the story that i am watching. So there is always elements of emotional aspects or harsh sudden incidents in every story and that is the nature of life. Ups and downs like waves of an ocean. So i do feel it when it happens. I drawn into the story and the characters and i feel what they feel. Sometimes it gets heartbreaking.

My most favorite TV shows are: Lost; 24 and Prison Break.
    The best movie i have ever watched so far; Interstellar.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• Once when I was very young. I was watching a movie where a man who wanted children but didn't have any - created a fake "dear daddy" letter to himself that he pretended was written by a child and then hid it in the most guarded area in his house. This made me very sad.

0|0
    0|0
  • TVD:When Klaus made Stefan turn his humanity off with compulsion

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of movies make me cry, i'm one of these people who get involved emotionally in a movie or series lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Supernatural breaks my heart at least once a season but usually more

1|0
    0|1
  • I was watching this show called dance academy and this guy Sammy died. I cried for an hour and 30 minutes. he was such a good person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Carrie. American Horror story season 1. Some Pokemon movie when I was little

0|0
    0|0
  • Dr who

0|0
    0|0
  • Breaking Bad

0|0
    0|0
  • I cry every time I watch Marley and Me.

0|0
    0|1
  • Legends of the Fall

1|0
    0|0
  • this is us

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Shameless, many times.

0|0
    0|0
  • A Dog's Purpose