Have you ever felt heartbroken by a movie/tv show?

If yes, comment which oneHave you ever felt heartbroken by a movie/tv show??
  • Yes
  • No

1530

Most Helpful Girl

• Never Let Me Go. And this was after I'd read the book so I even knew what was going to happen. The book didn't have the same effect for some reason, although I adore the book and probably prefer it over the film. Possibly being stressed and tired after school contributed, I don't know. I'd picked to write about the book for an A Level essay and I thought watching the film might be helpful for revision. I ordered it on Amazon and found it had arrived one day when I got home from school so I popped it right in to play in the kitchen. My brother walked in near the end to find me just full on sobbing, tears flowing down my cheeks, I was helpless.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.

Almost every movie and TV show i watch. By that i mean; i live and breath the story that i am watching. So there is always elements of emotional aspects or harsh sudden incidents in every story and that is the nature of life. Ups and downs like waves of an ocean. So i do feel it when it happens. I drawn into the story and the characters and i feel what they feel. Sometimes it gets heartbreaking.

My most favorite TV shows are: Lost; 24 and Prison Break.
    The best movie i have ever watched so far; Interstellar.