Do you believe everything you see in a historical movie?

Most historical movies distort history. So do you believe everything you see in them?

931

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I believe nothing in them, but they are a great segway to read about the real thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, of course not. A lot of movies get things wrong. That's why it's important to not rely on just one source for your information, and especially to not rely on Hollywood movies for complete historical accuracy. Reading numerous reliable sources helps give you a bigger picture of history from multiple perspectives which is much more helpful in understanding historical events.