Get a Play Station 4 or wait?

I always been an Nintendo guy, but I’m missing out on some really awesome games! All the games I want are on Play Station. I have the cash in my wallet, but should I go out and buy one? I’m a little afraid that Sony might pull a Play Station 5 out of their ass at the next E3 this spring. Thoughts?

And No I don’t want a XBox. So don’t bother commenting about it.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I say go for it. Even if PS5 is announced, it may be another year or more before it gets released and the game catalog won’t be as expansive for a little while. There are more launch titles now than there were when I was a kid, but you can still get new games for PS4 after PS5 gets released.