Get a Play Station 4 or wait?

I always been an Nintendo guy, but I’m missing out on some really awesome games! All the games I want are on Play Station. I have the cash in my wallet, but should I go out and buy one? I’m a little afraid that Sony might pull a Play Station 5 out of their ass at the next E3 this spring. Thoughts?

And No I don’t want a XBox. So don’t bother commenting about it.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I say go for it. Even if PS5 is announced, it may be another year or more before it gets released and the game catalog won’t be as expansive for a little while. There are more launch titles now than there were when I was a kid, but you can still get new games for PS4 after PS5 gets released.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I would just go ahead and get it. Even if they did come out with a 5 spontaneously I’m sure they would put newer games on both 4 and 5 for a while.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you want it then get it. You can always buy multiple consoles and have a collection

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• The only problem with PlayStation (which I feel) is that you have to pay to play online, which is not the case with an XBox/PC/PS1-3. You have to get PlayStation plus, which comes with a subscription fee, either monthly or yearly. If you're willing to overlook that, go for it! PS4 has been my best buy! I've played in most xboxes and PSs. PS4 gets your work done. Although, a gaming PC is on a league of its own, so you can consider that too.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thinking about pc too XD

• wait lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes