Who here’s seen The Maze Runner: Death Cure? What’d y’all think?

So I’ve seen The Maze Runner: Death Cure twice loved it. If anyone seen it give me your feedback on what you think?
  • Loved it
  • Ehhh so so

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I enjoyed it. Admittedly it has been years since I saw the others and I remembered parts but not all the previous two.

If there are inconsistencies then I missed them.

I'd say it's worth the admission fee and I'd probably watch it again just for some of the scenes in DC.

Perhaps I'm just a sucker for bromance but I really enjoyed the leads working together. There's not so much where it like "yuck", but enough to relate to it.