Who here’s seen The Maze Runner: Death Cure? What’d y’all think?

So I’ve seen The Maze Runner: Death Cure twice loved it. If anyone seen it give me your feedback on what you think?
  • Loved it
    Vote A
  • Ehhh so so
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I enjoyed it. Admittedly it has been years since I saw the others and I remembered parts but not all the previous two.

If there are inconsistencies then I missed them.

I'd say it's worth the admission fee and I'd probably watch it again just for some of the scenes in DC.

Perhaps I'm just a sucker for bromance but I really enjoyed the leads working together. There's not so much where it like "yuck", but enough to relate to it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Liked it. It was an interesting end to the trilogy. I never read the books and everything I know is from the movies, but overall I think it was one of the best "teen" movie series out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely loved the movie, perfect way to end the trilogy. It was not disappointing like other movies that don't deliver on the final chapter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I loved it take out the crappy romance with Thomas and Teresa even better

0|0
    0|0
    • The ending with Teresa was so over dramatic. It’s like they did the whole slow-mo so wrong and people thought it was the end once he got in the air craft because it went black. I was like “ IT’S NOT OVER!” Oops 🙊

• Exactly and when did the romance between them even start?

• This is the newest one right

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes