What if a vampire bites a zombie?

What happens if a vampire bites a zombie, the zombie becomes vampire or the vampire becomes zombie?πŸ€”What if a vampire bites a zombie??

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Since zombies are usually made from an illness, the canoe would be affected but the zombie would not since its already dead. The canoe would either become a zombie, become a mixture, become sick in general, or die.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• In the usual lore, vampires are supernatural beings. Zombies are dead biological creatures, who are explained in some natural way. Vampires do drink blood, but this is for the "life force" or "essence" associated with it, not for the biological, nutritional value. Zombies are the opposite, they're looking for real nutritional value. The Vampire would not consider a Zombie a viable source of it's meal and would likely not partake.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• i think they would stay the same, since because the poison or whatever would probably travel through the blood stream and dead people don't bleed...

0|1
    0|0
  • The zombie becomes vampire 😊 because the zombie was bitten... if it was the vampire bitten by zombie, probably should become zombie πŸ€”

0|0
    0|0
  • False, zombies have no blood for vampires to feed off.
    Trick question.
    NEXT.

0|1
    0|0
  • The zombie is already dead so I'm guessing nothing is actually gonna happen

1|0
    0|0
  • You get a zombpire

2|3
    0|0
  • IT'S A ZOMBIRE!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Zombie vampire

0|0
    0|0
  • We're all fucked!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• It would kill the vamp and the zombie would remain the same since it would have to be the head to kill the zombie and if the vamp drinks deadmans blood then it would kill the vamp so the zombie would win

0|0
    0|0
  • The zombie bleeds to death, and the vampire gets infected

0|1
    0|0
  • Vampire dies because he's drinking dead man's blood.
    That's like poison

0|1
    0|0
  • they wouldn't, vampires feed on the blood of the living

0|1
    0|0
  • Zombie would die, and the vampire would be fine. Viruses can't spread without blood.

0|0
    0|0
  • Having discussed this offline, we think neither would be interested in biting the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • What type of zombie are we talking about the traditional undead kind or the virus infected one

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm.. I think they would turn into an uncontrolable force of wrath.

0|0
    0|0
  • They fall in love

0|1
    0|0
  • it would probably taste terrible

0|1
    0|0
  • He will suck me

0|1
    0|0
  • It becomes a werewolf.

0|0
    0|0
  • They switch?

0|0
    0|0
  • Then you're in another fantasy

0|0
    0|0
  • The Vampire goes away with a bad taste in his mouth.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes