What's your guilty pleasure music?

The music you're ashamed to admit you like.

1429

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 28

What Girls Said 13

• The Shrek soundtrack, Axel F's Crazy Frog, and pretty much everything produced by ABBA.

• Pop music from 2009 and 10. Back when I used to listen to little Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga, Rihanna some Beyonce stuff like that. My taste in music is completely different.

• I think fetty wap has some good tunes and charm but his songs are all about are so immoral! Same Flo Rida has some interesting videos but his songs are also immoral.

• There’s this one song called comptine d’un autre été off a track from a movie called Amelie
    That I was so drawn to. It’s an instrumental song that I had come across, to
    a person playing on the piano at a mall. I sat there just in amazement because it was so beautiful.
    I had searched it up and took a while and eventually learned how to play it. It’s the most amazing song I’ve heard played on the piano. I’m not necessarily ashamed to admit I listen to it but it’s not something I blast in the car😂
    I still get that “wow” feeling when I first listened to it.
    I’m definitely not into music like it but i was attached to it.

• I'm more ashamed of what people might think when they hear Jennifer Lopez then Korn on my playlist

• The new Taylor Swift song... lol

• My Classic Rock self is ashamed that I like Disco.

• 70s/80s funk

• Some of current bollywood music

• Some Bollywood songs can be meaningful with beautiful lyrics too! Rare, but they do exist.

• @Nilayan of course! Not denying it

• Yeah just saying. The thing is that popular music is not about how good the song it is. It's about how 'catchy' it is. Music producers use formulae to make their beats and frequencies so that their songs are imprinted in our cerebral cortex for a long time. Sorry for over analyzing such a simple thing but I am like that 😂

• I am not ashamed of anything that l like.

• post malone

• Instrumental music

• NSYNC and Britney Spears circa 1999