If someone made a TV show about you, what kind of show would it be and what would be the theme song?

If someone made a TV show about you, what kind of show would it be and what would be the theme song?
Mine would probably be a bittersweet comedy (/drama) made in the spirit of scrubs, where you often here my inner monologue, with a bit of Peep Show mixed in with the first person view and the awkwardness.

Theme song would be Eels - Novocaine For The Soul

2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine would be a completely silent show. All you'd see is just me, lying in bed, writing my goddamn thesis and occasionally procrastinating or eating something. Then I'd also sometimes leave to briefly go to school, work or the gym, at which point you'd be staring at an empty bed.
    It would be the crรจme de la crรจme of tv shows.

0|1
    0|0
    • Perfect in the background.. I'd guess you could get addicted to waiting if something happens :'D

• Sometimes I giggle at stupid shit I see online. That would probably be the highlight of the episode.

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• It would just be depressing. Maybe something like a drama. The music would be an off-key piano.

0|1
    0|0
  • Iโ€™m guess like a slow slide into disaster comedy? With like some just some trainwreck of a mashup for an opening theme so people know what theyโ€™re getting into
    https://youtu.be/maK7AgGm0Xw

1|1
    0|0
  • A comedy drama haha
    this is my theme
    https://youtu.be/canyUPQqxGQ

0|1
    0|0
  • Mine would be a somewhat depressing yet funny comedy. Similar to Daria :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Mine would be a romantic/drama/comedy.
    It would be about learning to be happy.
    Theme song will be "I don't know my name" by Grace Vanderwaal

0|1
    0|0
  • It would be a documentry. With the theme song: Harold we want to be cool like you, from the girraffe of the life education bus.

0|1
    0|0
  • Comedy! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I ran my head into a fire extinguisher the other day. Iโ€™m always saying something stupid. As for the song... Iโ€™m not sure

1|1
    0|0
  • A female version of top gun woth the same song. Highway to the danger zone.

1|1
    0|0
  • It would be a comedy show with a different theme song of my favorite song every episode

0|1
    0|0
  • Mine would be depressing and the theme song would be Alibi by Thirty Seconds To Mars

0|1
    0|0
  • ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ definitley not Dave Chapelle with them white lips lmfaaaaooo

0|0
    0|0
  • Strong Christian based love in marriage

0|1
    0|0
  • It would be about a girl who tries to change her lifestyle.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Mine would be a dark or gritty realism show with strong comedic elements, commenting on mental illness, isolation, interacting with people from a lit of backgrounds, & poverty. The theme song would be either like the intro to the Loius CK show, a Scott Joplin ragtime song, or a funky/bluesy tune.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably a stoner comedy. Maybe something similar to That 70s Show but with more drugs and drastically fewer American accents. It would maybe be a drama/comedy.

2|1
    0|0
  • Some sort of supernatural MacGyverish series, so the theme would be similar to this. :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiBGF3yeNCQ

0|1
    0|0
  • Instead of 2 broke girls, it will be 1 broke guy. A student living in London with loans, rent, work & struggling to pay bills.

1|1
    0|0
  • Mine would be a mixture of comedy/drama/biography and my theme song would be Jay Alvarrez-UAE-Craziest moment's

0|1
    0|0
  • It would be like Kevin probably saves the world funny with life lessons... theme songs would be a kewl mix of woody woodpecker and whistle dixie

0|1
    0|0
  • probably a show about a guy who's dreams are unattainable and then he crashes and burns.

0|1
    0|0
  • The Truman show, without the happy ending or the fortune cookie.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cancelled before the pilot was broadcast.

1|2
    0|0
  • AC/DC Hells Bells

0|1
    0|0
  • A psychological horror

0|2
    0|0
  • It would definitely be a sitcom, that's for sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • A tragic dark humor

0|1
    0|0
  • I commedy about what as disappointing person I am

0|1
    0|0
  • It would be cheers! In a modern setting.

0|1
    0|0
  • ice cream and salad lol

0|1
    0|0
  • it would be a drama and the theme song would be something that is slow and kinda sad with no words

0|1
    0|0
  • it'll be called the fappening. my theme song would be the russian national anthem.

1|1
    0|0
  • The show we'll be about me being a male nurse that works at a retirement home where i physically abuse the patients and the theme song would sound like this https://youtu.be/v32VypWeF0I

0|0
    0|1
    • Why the ip grabbing link tho?
      PS for anyone reading this dont click on his youtu. be link it will send him your ip which is BAD

Recommended myTakes