If someone made a TV show about you, what kind of show would it be and what would be the theme song?

Mine would probably be a bittersweet comedy (/drama) made in the spirit of scrubs, where you often here my inner monologue, with a bit of Peep Show mixed in with the first person view and the awkwardness.

Theme song would be Eels - Novocaine For The Soul

1420

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine would be a completely silent show. All you'd see is just me, lying in bed, writing my goddamn thesis and occasionally procrastinating or eating something. Then I'd also sometimes leave to briefly go to school, work or the gym, at which point you'd be staring at an empty bed.
    It would be the crรจme de la crรจme of tv shows.

• Perfect in the background.. I'd guess you could get addicted to waiting if something happens :'D

• Sometimes I giggle at stupid shit I see online. That would probably be the highlight of the episode.

Most Helpful Guy