Which is more violent: Video Games you play on your own or the Board Games you play with loved ones?

Which is more violent: Video Games you play on your own or the Board Games you play with loved ones?Now in my experience video games have always been a very fun and often times vexing distraction from life but, sooner or later the real world calls. Board Games on the other hand are the tools of the Devil! Few times (outside of traffic) have I been so willing to beat the crap out of Family members, Friends and complete strangers. Always for the most trivial reasons to. Such as the person who wants all the pieces to stand up right and your's keeps falling over! (I despise that person) Or because someone doesn't play by the same rules you're used to. Board Games start fights and can cripple relationships. So to me Board games are more Violent.

But don't let my bias sway you, What do you think?
  • Board Games
  • Video Games

34

Most Helpful Girl

• We have learnt to never ever play Stock market with my brother 😯😡

Most Helpful Guy

• Board games, yep. If it was risk or monopoly or war at sea, all ended by a fight or not talking to each other for few days