Do you believe Katy Perry won't have any more popular songs now? Why or why not?

I personally think she's done now. Kind of happy about that lol. Do you think she will or won't have any more popular songs? Please explain. (:

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She might be. I way preferred her older music to the stuff she’s releasing now

0|1
    0|0
    • Her last Album bombed so bad. Which didn't surprise me but surprised me at the same time. She got by with her appearance a lot but that's not going to be the case now

• Yeah I got the album and I was really disappointed with it. It really could be the end.

• I honestly thought she'd have popular songs way longer but after hearing some of her songs on one of my favorite YouTube Channels Music Video Sins I was in shock how bad her music has gotten. And I'm looking at the charts I'm like this isn't a surprise she only had one kind of big hit this Album and it hit Number 4 and that was before she turned crazy :/

Most Helpful Guy

• She might after she is done being a judge, I don’t think she will just stop making music, I like her older music anyway but she bound to come up with more later on , she is still pretty young

0|1
    0|0
    • I said popular songs not songs.

• Show All
    • Yeah. I have a feeling she won't be as popular as she was in 2010-2014 again

• You’re probably right

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• She might have a comeback when she's a little older. Like a lot of celebrities do.

0|1
    0|0
    • Maybe. But after her latest Album in 2017 bombed I really doubt it

• Sorry but I'm not bothered about it...

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't know about her latest music

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I haven't heard anything from her in a while now that I think about it. I used to like Katy Perry. I hope she makes more, hopefully stuff like her earlier albums.

0|1
    0|0
    • She released an Album in 2017 it had only one popular songs on it. The Album bombed because she turned crazy :/ I'm happy that it did.

• I don't know enough about her to have an opinion on this question.

0|1
    0|0
  • i imagine she'll have a few more popular songs

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't the slightest idea

0|1
    0|0
  • Without DrLuke, she ain't got no more hits.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't know. All the pop stars are overated

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes