Do you think 7 Years is a long time for someone to get 1 Million Subscribers? Why or why not?

It took oje of my favorite YouTubers to get 1 Million Subscribers which I think is a pretty long time I know it's a lot of Subscribers but for that amout of time he should have gotten like 1.6 Million

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Completely depends what genre of videos they're doing, if they are good at it, if they have personality that's universally liked etc etc. For some people it takes 10 years to get 50k subs.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well he's a pretty awesome Youtuber. He's a Music Critic his Channel is theneedledrop

• Oh yeah! I watch him, there's not as many viewers in music criticism as there are for example in gaming or VLOGs. Takes longer to get subs and the ceiling isn't as high.

• Yeah there's tons of gaming YouTubers but not many Music Critics compared to Gaming YouTubers. There's another Music Critic I love ToddInTheShadows.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 5

• Depends on the guy's topic, how much competition there is, as well as the quality of his videos. How much revenue does he generate by having
    1,000,000 subscribers?

0|1
    0|0
    • As I told you before you get money for views and ad revenue. Subscribers only help you get views faster.

• I doubt you or the vast majority of people could get 500K in 10 years.

0|0
    0|1
    • Dude don't be rude. :/ I was just asking a question why so offended?

• Show All
    • You need English lessons mate, Of course I'm not saying it's completely unattainable because I know there are people with millions of subs. I said for MOST people.

• I know you said most people :/ and whatever you say

• seems like it would depend heavily on what you cater your videos to

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Some people barely get any. That is a feat you should be proud of

0|1
    0|0
  • No, some dont get even 1k in 7 years

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes