Do you think 7 Years is a long time for someone to get 1 Million Subscribers? Why or why not?

It took oje of my favorite YouTubers to get 1 Million Subscribers which I think is a pretty long time I know it's a lot of Subscribers but for that amout of time he should have gotten like 1.6 Million

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Completely depends what genre of videos they're doing, if they are good at it, if they have personality that's universally liked etc etc. For some people it takes 10 years to get 50k subs.

• Well he's a pretty awesome Youtuber. He's a Music Critic his Channel is theneedledrop

• Oh yeah! I watch him, there's not as many viewers in music criticism as there are for example in gaming or VLOGs. Takes longer to get subs and the ceiling isn't as high.

• Yeah there's tons of gaming YouTubers but not many Music Critics compared to Gaming YouTubers. There's another Music Critic I love ToddInTheShadows.