Any books you recommend?

Preferably about crime, psychology, mystery, thriller, or comedy.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is a FANTASTIC crime/mystery/thriller trilogy. You've probably heard of it. The movies are good too, although the Swedish release was better than the English-language remake.
    Another famous crime/mystery/thriller is Thomas Harris' classic Red Dragon, followed by it's sequels Silence of the Lambs and Hannibal. You've probably also heard of these. These books were made into movies that were even more fantastic than the books. They contain a lot of interesting concepts from psychology
    BE WARNED both of these books and their movies contain some FUCKED UP SHIT. Rape scenes, cannibals, psycho serial killers that disembowel their victims. They are the type of crime fiction that REALLY disturbs you with how dark they are.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• penpal which is pretty much a really long creepypasta but it's extremely well written and you can read it online for free so there's that lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls might be my favorite book. It's a phycological thriller about a girl in Victorian London who gets put in an insanely Asylum, if you didn't get that from the title lol. It's really good though, I cried through most of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • The best author of all times is Jack London. His alaska tales and some nice American novels of the 19th-20th century epoch are super cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Terry Pratchetts Watch novels. Amazing crime stories with great twists. Also, they're hilarious. Laughing with every page turn but also intense and gripping plot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've just started Metro 2033 from the trilogy and it is absolutely awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • •1982, George Orwell

•No Country for Old Men, Cormac McCarthy

0|0
    0|0
  • Mr murder by Dean Koontz. Its a bigger book and really good. What's your favorite type

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a Brief History in Time and A Universe in a nutshell would be a good one to read.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blood and Money is a great true crime. Please Understand Me is fantastic psychology.

0|0
    0|0
  • Toaru majutsu no index, light novel. PM me if you want to know where to get the translation

0|0
    0|0
  • Life as we knew it series by Susan Beth Pfeiffer

1|0
    0|0
  • Fiction or non fiction?

0|0
    0|0
  • The wheel of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Art of war