Have you read the Harry Potter series? If yes, did you like it?

I've read the series numerous times. As a matter of fact, I'm rereading the series again and am on the second book.
  • I've read the series and love it
    Vote A
  • I've read the series and am indifferent to it
    Vote B
  • I've read the series and dislike it
    Vote C
  • I haven't read the books but have watched the movies
    Vote D
  • I haven't read the books nor seen the movies
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• How could you have not liked it? Although I am honestly kind of pissed about Peeves not being in the movies but they fucked up the Bloody Baron so badly that they couldn’t have used Peeves after that.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah. The movies where a bit of a let down. I'll always love the books though!

• The movies where mostly pretty good. You can’t ever expect them to be as good as books. I just feel like Ron was kind of useless in the movies. Was he that bad in the books? It’s been a while.

Most Helpful Girl

• I tried reading the book, I didn’t like the writing style. I have heard fans say her first book wasn’t as great as the rest, so maybe if I kept up. I would have liked it, but I couldn’t go on. It was dull. I liked the movies nonetheless.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I've read the books and while they may be entertainment for the time, they're just not too good, at least in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • My sister is Harry Potter nerd. I've been in the Harry Potter events. I do Tarot card readings in it. Really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Some books are quite good but there are some obvious plotholes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I'm not gay/female/nu-male/child

0|0
    1|0
  • Have both the books and the movies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've read the 7th and I think think the 6th too. It was a long time ago but I remember liking them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I've read it and loved it as a child though I'm not particularly into it as an adult. I enjoy the house sorting system and I have a great deal of pride in my house apparently and there are a few characters I'm attached to but I have kinda grown to dislike Rowling's writing so I can't read and enjoy the books anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've read the first and second books but have yet to read the rest.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's awesome, i'd definitely read it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.
    Not a fan of the movies either

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it but I hate all Rowling's revisionist shit like trying to claim representation points by saying Dumbledore's gay but refusing to make his sexuality explicit in the screenplays centering on him, or when she gets on Twitter and tries to push her political views through Harry Potter like writing a beloved series gives her authority, eg. her tweet 'Corbyn is not Dumbledore'

https://i.redd.it/joocz4gakiyz.jpg

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes