Have you read the Harry Potter series? If yes, did you like it?

I've read the series numerous times. As a matter of fact, I'm rereading the series again and am on the second book.
  • I've read the series and love it
  • I've read the series and am indifferent to it
  • I've read the series and dislike it
    Vote C
  • I haven't read the books but have watched the movies
    Vote D
  • I haven't read the books nor seen the movies
    Vote E

77

Most Helpful Guy

• How could you have not liked it? Although I am honestly kind of pissed about Peeves not being in the movies but they fucked up the Bloody Baron so badly that they couldn’t have used Peeves after that.

• Yeah. The movies where a bit of a let down. I'll always love the books though!

• The movies where mostly pretty good. You can’t ever expect them to be as good as books. I just feel like Ron was kind of useless in the movies. Was he that bad in the books? It’s been a while.

Most Helpful Girl

• I tried reading the book, I didn’t like the writing style. I have heard fans say her first book wasn’t as great as the rest, so maybe if I kept up. I would have liked it, but I couldn’t go on. It was dull. I liked the movies nonetheless.