If you could free your mind for a whole week, which board game would you shrink into and play?

• If you could free your mind for a whole week, which board game would you shrink into and play?Candyland
  • If you could free your mind for a whole week, which board game would you shrink into and play?Ouija
  • If you could free your mind for a whole week, which board game would you shrink into and play?Monopoly
    Vote C
  • If you could free your mind for a whole week, which board game would you shrink into and play?Risk
    Vote D
  • If you could free your mind for a whole week, which board game would you shrink into and play?Operation
    Vote E
  • If you could free your mind for a whole week, which board game would you shrink into and play?Battleship
    Vote F

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Operation! So many memories from childhood. I loved to play it!

• Be fun playing that. Very shrunk on the board this time to play it.

• I had it at home when I was little but I don't know what my mother did with it. I have to buy it!

Most Helpful Guy

• When I read the title, I was like "Candyland". Then I open it up, and I see Candyland is first. Hell yeah, man!