Anyone here plays Doodle Army Mini Militia, Is there a way to to make yourself powerful?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I used to play that with my cousin. He was like god in it and he always kicked my ass. Around 9pm one day, I insisted him to play and he said, "You always lose, It's not much fun to play against you". I downloaded unlimited guns, health and jetpack mod and he agreed to play just one game. I won it. He initiated another and another continuously. We played for 1 and a half hour and he lost every single game. I told him later that day about mod. It was so much fun😂😂

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl