Anybody else like hanging out in libraries and museums?

I always liked libraries ever since I was a little girl. And a boyfriend a few years ago introduced me to museums. He was an artist, and he loved telling me about all the paintings and sculptures.

825

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, yes, I've always been fond of libraries. First, there are books. Second, it's quiet, and even if someone wants to talk to me, they have to do so quietly. Third, all libraries have this smell to them that I can't describe, but absolutely adore.
    Museums and galleries are nice too, but they can be a bit over-stimulating at times. Libraries are more on my level of tolerance for crowds and other social stimuli.