Anybody else like hanging out in libraries and museums?

I always liked libraries ever since I was a little girl. And a boyfriend a few years ago introduced me to museums. He was an artist, and he loved telling me about all the paintings and sculptures.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, yes, I've always been fond of libraries. First, there are books. Second, it's quiet, and even if someone wants to talk to me, they have to do so quietly. Third, all libraries have this smell to them that I can't describe, but absolutely adore.
    Museums and galleries are nice too, but they can be a bit over-stimulating at times. Libraries are more on my level of tolerance for crowds and other social stimuli.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• I like book stores actually! And most of them have a coffee bar also now a days. And museums are serene and make you think of the past.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i use to hang out in our local library using the computer and reading some medical books down there it was pretty cool thing it was nice and
    quiet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I love being surrounded by books and stuff. You meet lots of smart girls at the library.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do too. I've actually met two gf's in libraries. Flirting quietly can be tricky lol 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I love libraries and museums. They're nice and quiet places where you can learn about the past or imagine different worlds, wether it's dinosaur models or a book.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are some incredible museums out there. I'm more into Aviation, so I like Aviation Museums most. There are a few near where I live. The best ones I've been to so far are the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdamn, The Fortress Museum in the city of Naarden in the Netherlands, the Deutsches Panzermuseum (Panzer Tank Museum) in Germany, and the Asian Art Museum in San Francisco, California. There are other exhibits/historical places I've been too, not really museums, but impressive places for history to visit. I've always loved these types of adventures when travelling.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love both, especially ones that have a lot of history.

1|0
    0|0
  • My wife and I visited more museums than I can even remember.
    We kissed first time in the Louvre in Paris. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. I even had a great first date at a library. Her idea.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love museums but I wouldn't use it as a typical "hangout"

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. I believe it makes me a "square,"(or whatever The kids say these days, lol)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, my knowledge is the internet. No need to leave my bed

0|0
    0|0
  • Big brains are sexy, so keep doing these educational activities.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much books for me I rather go to the museum I only go to the library when its urgent

0|0
    0|0
  • I like going to the museum but I have been there so many times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Libraries have always been a great place to pick up lonely, shy girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to but seems girls are more interested to go out in pubs or around the city.

0|0
    0|0
  • yep libraries

1|0
    0|0
  • I love museums & libraries.

0|0
    0|0
  • I met my wife at museum. That day was special

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems very romantic

0|0
    0|0
  • In libraries yes but museums creep me out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea.. in search of erotics

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Libraries are heaven for me <3 though I find museums tiring but I'll agree, they are pretty interesting too!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds intresting, I have always wanted to go in the gallery on a date, would be fun

1|0
    0|0
  • not really... too quiet... but I have had sex in a library a few tims... haven't had sex in a museum yet...

0|0
    0|0
  • I always loved museums. I like to read every single sign and look at everything. My main stomping grounds are the local science museum I've been going to since I was like 5-6 but I also like the Smithsonians (Air and Space in particular) and the Boston Science Museum, Denver Science Museum, the Natural History museum in New York City. Only type I don't like is art museums.

I also hang around in book stores a lot. I'm a fast reader so if there's books o want to read but can't afford I'll just camp out there and read it over the day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they're the best

1|0
    0|0
  • Not museums, but libraries and book shops yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes