Do you think Robert Wagner killed Natalie Wood all those years ago?

I know this case might be a little before some people's time but if it isn't or you're familiar with it, do you think he killed his wife?

They recently just reopened the case and our investigating him.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe but honestly its also very likely she simply fell off the side of the boat, she was drunk and on motion sickness pills and painkillers.
    She shouldn't have been standing up, and its quite possible she paid the price for that

• The only reason they were in the back of the boat was because they were having a big fight.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. It was so long ago, I feel like they would have known if it was a suspicious death by now