What's your favorite movie quote?

I love movies. A lot of us movie folks have favorite movies, actors & actresses, producers & directors, even favorite scenes and favorite quotes. How about you? What's your favorite movie quote? Do you ever get to use it in dialogue? Seems like dropping movie quotes on pedestrians yields drastically varying results in my life. Doesn't stop me! ;-)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hope is like the sun. If you only believe in it when you can see it. You'll never make it through the night.

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• 0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's a great line, a brilliant scene and a fantastic movie! I've actually used it, but not in real-time convo. I dropped it on my alliance in a mobile game. Well, part of it anyway. A few people recognized it, but everyone responded. We had great contest results!

• Rocky is probably one of the best motivational movie series ever.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I can see it. This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story. You are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on the buildings and everything that makes you wonder. And you’re listening to that song, and that drive with the people who you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite.
    That's from The perks of being a wallflower

1|1
    0|0
  • The broken are more evolved.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• You talkin to me? You talkin to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin to? You talkin to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fuck do you think you're talkin to?
    Never gets old.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's only a flesh wound

0|1
    0|0
  • Have I gone mad?
    I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

0|2
    0|0
  • I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am the great traitor. There must be no other. Anyone who even thinks about deserting this mission will be cut up into 198 pieces. Those pieces will be stamped on until what is left can be used only to paint walls. Whoever takes one grain of corn or one drop of water... more than his ration, will be locked up for 155 years. If I, Aguirre, want the birds to drop dead from the trees... then the birds will drop dead from the trees. I am the wrath of God. The earth I pass will see me and tremble. But whoever follows me and the river, will win untold riches. But whoever deserts...
    I am the wrath of God. Who else is with me?

From "Aguirre: The Wrath of God"

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish I knew how to quit you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes