What's your favorite movie quote?

I love movies. A lot of us movie folks have favorite movies, actors & actresses, producers & directors, even favorite scenes and favorite quotes. How about you? What's your favorite movie quote? Do you ever get to use it in dialogue? Seems like dropping movie quotes on pedestrians yields drastically varying results in my life. Doesn't stop me! ;-)

37

Most Helpful Girl

• Hope is like the sun. If you only believe in it when you can see it. You'll never make it through the night.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• 0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's a great line, a brilliant scene and a fantastic movie! I've actually used it, but not in real-time convo. I dropped it on my alliance in a mobile game. Well, part of it anyway. A few people recognized it, but everyone responded. We had great contest results!

• Rocky is probably one of the best motivational movie series ever.