Who's your favorite singer in the world?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I love music, good melodies and good voices. Is hard for me to have just one singer so here are the ones I always listen to:

Michael Jackson
    Michael Bublé
    Luciano Pavarotti
    Andrea Bocelli
    Carlos Santana
    Frank Sinatra
    Queen
    Luis Miguel
    Juan Gabriel
    Velia Cruz
    Sergio Mendes
    Alicia Keys
    Adele

At least this are the artists I don’t ever get tired of...

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Marcus Bridge of the band Northlane, is my favorite male vocalist, and my favorite female pop singer/songwriter is Charli XCX...

Might be an odd couple of choices, but both are talented, very versatile, and forward-thinking artists in their own right.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 12

• A Hellenic (Greek) female avante garde singer from the 1970s.

Then probably Chino Moreno of Deftones.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also I grew up with the Manchester scene, so Mick Hucknall and Liam Gallagher. Biggest single contribution in a song, probably Diane Charlamagne. Anna Maria Jopek is amazingly hot, and Aaliya, Imogen Heap and Dido are great role models for girls.

• I would definitely say my favorite singer is between Sam Smith and Adele. They both just hit my emotions very easily

0|0
    0|0
  • Pharrell williams has an amazing voice and pushes himself. But i used to like ellie goldin ( i dont know how to type her last name) about 4 years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • Freddie Mercury, Kurt Cobain, Axl Rose and Ingrid Michaelson. Among others. To msny good ones. I love Adele as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Freddie Mercury. Ronnie Dio and Chris Cornell are right up there too

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably Phil Collins or Geddy Lee. Too many to choose from to name an actual favorite..

0|0
    0|0
  • Freddie Mercury

0|0
    0|0
  • Michael Jackson

0|1
    0|0
  • kailash kher

0|0
    0|0
  • Jommy barns