Out of these 10, which paintjob looks the most decent (btw this is for a videogame)?

• Out of these 10, which paintjob looks the most decent (btw this is for a videogame)?Magenta
    Vote A
  • Out of these 10, which paintjob looks the most decent (btw this is for a videogame)?Blaze
    Vote B
  • Out of these 10, which paintjob looks the most decent (btw this is for a videogame)?Caliente
    Vote C
  • Out of these 10, which paintjob looks the most decent (btw this is for a videogame)?Orca
    Vote D
  • Out of these 10, which paintjob looks the most decent (btw this is for a videogame)?Valentina
    Vote E
  • Out of these 10, which paintjob looks the most decent (btw this is for a videogame)?Avatar
    Vote F
  • Out of these 10, which paintjob looks the most decent (btw this is for a videogame)?SeaBreeze
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Thanks for also answering this post guys :) I enjoyed makin all of these on FH3. Iโ€™d rank in this order:
#1 Blaze (surprised its not winning)
#2 Orca (smooth to drive)
#3 Valentina (also based off my Britta design from my other post)
#4 SeaBreeze (one of my faves to drive)
#5 Magenta (i didn't like it when i first made it but yea)
#6 CamoMercy (a camo mercialago)
#7 CamoMel (camo under a caramel color)
#8 Wyntermint (glossy vers of Seabreeze)
#9 Caliente (i like the color combos)
#10 Avatar

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• As I may of pointed out before I may not be the greatest car fan in the world but aesthetically I'm loving Blaze but have a bit of a soft spot anti car/approach with magenta! lol

1|0
    0|0
  • You play Forza? That's awesome! I love Forza.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yay!! But i never played online or anything. I dont have good wifi nor xbox live but i love Forza horizon 3! Its so fun unlike the Forza Motorsports that keep u tied to a track

• Show All
    • Lol i bought an xbox one just for horizon haha

• Well, it's a great game, so why not? lol

Most Helpful Girls

• Wintermint by is your best yet. The top photo is incredible! I know this sounds weird, but I'd describe it subtle yet dramatic. I'd love to see more like it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 59

What Girls Said 17

Recommended myTakes