Out of these 10, which paintjob looks the most decent (btw this is for a videogame)?

• Out of these 10, which paintjob looks the most decent (btw this is for a videogame)?Magenta
    Vote A
  • Out of these 10, which paintjob looks the most decent (btw this is for a videogame)?Blaze
    Vote B
  • Out of these 10, which paintjob looks the most decent (btw this is for a videogame)?Caliente
    Vote C
  • Out of these 10, which paintjob looks the most decent (btw this is for a videogame)?Orca
    Vote D
  • Out of these 10, which paintjob looks the most decent (btw this is for a videogame)?Valentina
    Vote E
  • Out of these 10, which paintjob looks the most decent (btw this is for a videogame)?Avatar
    Vote F
  • Out of these 10, which paintjob looks the most decent (btw this is for a videogame)?SeaBreeze
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Thanks for also answering this post guys :) I enjoyed makin all of these on FH3. Iā€™d rank in this order:
#1 Blaze (surprised its not winning)
#2 Orca (smooth to drive)
#3 Valentina (also based off my Britta design from my other post)
#4 SeaBreeze (one of my faves to drive)
#5 Magenta (i didn't like it when i first made it but yea)
#6 CamoMercy (a camo mercialago)
#7 CamoMel (camo under a caramel color)
#8 Wyntermint (glossy vers of Seabreeze)
#9 Caliente (i like the color combos)
#10 Avatar

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• You play Forza? That's awesome! I love Forza.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yay!! But i never played online or anything. I dont have good wifi nor xbox live but i love Forza horizon 3! Its so fun unlike the Forza Motorsports that keep u tied to a track

• Show All
    • Lol i bought an xbox one just for horizon haha

• Well, it's a great game, so why not? lol

• As I may of pointed out before I may not be the greatest car fan in the world but aesthetically I'm loving Blaze but have a bit of a soft spot anti car/approach with magenta! lol

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Wintermint by is your best yet. The top photo is incredible! I know this sounds weird, but I'd describe it subtle yet dramatic. I'd love to see more like it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 59

1|0
    0|0
  • I like sea breeze

1|0
    0|0
  • No question for me: Camomercy. Wyntermint isn't bad either, but of all of these, Camomercy would be my personal pick.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha glad you like it :) it prob took me the shortest amount of time to design

• I tend to be more into solid colors on cars, but black and camo isn't bad... :)

• Caliente looks awesome but I'm quite a fan of the orca. I can't pick between the two. What's the game?

1|0
    0|0
  • Which game is this for again? I've been trying to make car meshes for Sims 4, but with zero success. Fresh-Prince appears to have semi-retired after Sims 3 was phased out. For "Phaemer Village Peacekeepers" (similar to Guardians of the Galaxy), I've been trying to adapt the Paula to work in Sims 4.

It's a white 1998 GMC Sierra pickup with slight space alien modifications. (The Meredith is a basic house masquerading as a ship at the moment.) They named the truck "Paula" after Paula Cole, and the Meredith after Meredith Brooks, since they recover Evan after he's been frozen since 1998 (and most of his music collection is from 1996.)

Fresh-Prince made a nice-looking GMC Sierra for Sims 3. But getting the mesh and UV map to play nice with each other in Sims 4 is not easy. (I'm still a bit of a noob when it comes to Blender.)

1|0
    0|0
    • Whas a mesh? I made these from random shapes on Forza Horizon 3

• A mesh is the geometric shape designation assignment given to an object for any given game.

For example: Let's say you want to make a set of boards and planks to go over a window because you want to depict a boarded-up crackhouse in a bad neighborhood. We'll assume this is for GTA 6 or something.

You need to define a whole new shape for the planks and boards - especially if you want to write scripts so characters can interact with these objects (such as prying them off with a hammer.)

The mesh defines the plank's shape. The UV map tells the mesh which pieces of itself are assigned particular colors and textures.

Basic color wrap is the Diffuse Map. Glow effects are Emission maps. Pseudo-3D is Normal or Bump-mapping. Transparency is Alpha mapping, etc.

So far, I can only manipulate pre-existing data with Blender and Photoshop. I can't create from nothing.

• Orca and Valentina at a close 2nd. by the way if you're looking for car customizations, my fav probably is the Nissan 350z from Tokyo Drift

1|0
    0|0
  • Option I (India)! I love that military camouflage scheme :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Avatar reminds me of a Japanimation Car. It pops and has a certain style.

1|0
    0|0
  • damn these are cool. i like seabreeze a lot. blaze is cool too

1|0
    0|0
  • Seabreeze
    This is for a video game? I thought these were ur cars and u were super rich ha

1|0
    0|0
  • Winter mint is best

1|0
    0|0
  • Ohhh, that "Wyntermint" is DOPEEEE!

2|0
    0|0
  • Sorry, but for me I don't care for any of them. Nice cars but to wild of a paint job for my taste.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol but its for a videogame. Iā€™d never do my real cars like that

• Well maybe Blaze and Valentina

• Well then it doesn't matter, just pick one. Second thought pick the shit brown one... Good Luck !!

• Camomel

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • Orca

1|0
    0|0
  • The blue Lamborghini looks lovely

1|0
    0|0
  • Blaze is where it's at for me...