Do you prefer computer animation or traditional animation?

The difference is that computer animation is 3D like. Better shadows and hair etc.
  • Do you prefer computer animation or traditional animation?Computer animation
  • Do you prefer computer animation or traditional animation?Traditional animation

69

Most Helpful Girl

• I like both and they both have their own advantages and disadvantages so it shouldn't really be a contest.

I would love for a return to hand-drawn animation though. Currently the only hand-drawn movies now are coming from smaller studios that don't get wide releases making it that much harder to see them. I want everyone to do it more. I love stuff like The Aristocat's style where you can see the sketch layers, it has a certain charm to it

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that either can be good, but that it's harder to make traditional badly.