Do you prefer computer animation or traditional animation?

The difference is that computer animation is 3D like. Better shadows and hair etc.
  • Do you prefer computer animation or traditional animation?Computer animation
    Vote A
  • Do you prefer computer animation or traditional animation?Traditional animation
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like both and they both have their own advantages and disadvantages so it shouldn't really be a contest.

I would love for a return to hand-drawn animation though. Currently the only hand-drawn movies now are coming from smaller studios that don't get wide releases making it that much harder to see them. I want everyone to do it more. I love stuff like The Aristocat's style where you can see the sketch layers, it has a certain charm to it

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that either can be good, but that it's harder to make traditional badly.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I love both but I prefer computer animation.

0|0
    0|0
  • traditional. I hated Frozen but I thought the animations were beautiful. however it won't stop me from loving traditional ways. the lion king's animation was awesome (loved the movie too)

0|0
    0|0
  • Traditional. I always thought the computer animation films look more awkward and end up looking too similar.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm biased towards traditional but love both

0|0
    0|0
  • I miss the traditional one :''''(

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Computer.. I love the detail in computer animation.. And what they can do with it..

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if I'm watching hentai or Cartoon Network ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

0|1
    0|0
  • If I have to choose one I'd say computer animation. I can still enjoy both and it depends on the artists how good or bad either looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I watch both of them , but I choose the computer one

0|0
    0|0
  • Good animation with a good story.

0|0
    0|0
  • Traditinal all day

0|0
    0|0
  • Both work I guess?