Did you ever attend a Motorhead concert?

this came into my head since I've been listening to the music all morning here. I love motorhead, I love how much chaotic fun the music is, and of course, Lemmy's gravel-like vocals XD I know metallica made a kick ass tribute to Lemmy on their latest album. the song is "Murder One" the video for it is so cool too. I never got to go to a motorhead concert unfortunately, I wanted to so bad though!! So did you ever go to one? and if so how was it like? detailed answers are appreciated XD

"I'm living on an endless road, Around the world for rock and roll. Sometimes it feels so tough, But I still ain't had enough." - Motorhead, "Hellraiser"

(yes I know this is an Ozzy Osbourne cover but Lemmy helped write the lyrics)
as of right now no one had the luck to see Motorhead live. this is sad as hell lol

16

Most Helpful Girl