Did you ever attend a Motorhead concert?

this came into my head since I've been listening to the music all morning here. I love motorhead, I love how much chaotic fun the music is, and of course, Lemmy's gravel-like vocals XD I know metallica made a kick ass tribute to Lemmy on their latest album. the song is "Murder One" the video for it is so cool too. I never got to go to a motorhead concert unfortunately, I wanted to so bad though!! So did you ever go to one? and if so how was it like? detailed answers are appreciated XD

"I'm living on an endless road, Around the world for rock and roll. Sometimes it feels so tough, But I still ain't had enough." - Motorhead, "Hellraiser"

(yes I know this is an Ozzy Osbourne cover but Lemmy helped write the lyrics)
Updates:
as of right now no one had the luck to see Motorhead live. this is sad as hell lol

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Unfortunately no :/.. I had a 2 hour conversation about their live gigs a while back with a guy who had seen them multiple times.

1|0
    0|0
    • my dad once told me that when I was born, he made a promise that when I would get a little older he'd take me to see motorhead and AC/DC. but unfortunately we couldn't ever do it because of what's happened to both bands.

• It's a shame..

• I wanted to so bad. Was looking up tour dates the day Lemmy died. I was very sad

1|0
    0|0
    • I was looking up tour dates just days before. but while being out one day my dad called me saying Lemmy died. yeah we were all saddened here.

• Unfortunately, no. I never had the chance

1|0
    0|0
  • The lead singer is dead, right?

1|0
    0|0
  • No sadly

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't count... I've been to skrillexs shows

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes